Ever since leaving Duel Academy, Jaden journies to a new place, when he realizes that Winged Kuriboh has been around him for 4 years, and he may have known as secret about him. Then Chazz starts to know a little secret about a monster card known as the Light and Darkness Dragon, and he starts to grow invincible as the best duelist ever, and Jaden duels him with that monster, when they duel Bakura, who is once again under the control of Yami Bakura.
August 16, 2013
- Jaden Yuki (Matthew Charles)
- Alexis Rhodes (Venus Terzo)
- Syrus Truesdale (Wayne Grayson)
- Tyranno Hassleberry (David Willis)
- Atticus Rhodes (Jason Griffith)
- Blair Flannigan (Lisa Ortiz)
- Yami Bakura/Bakura (Ted Lewis)
- Tragoedia (Mike Pollock) - the main antagonist, He was formerly a citizen of Kul Elna and survived the village's massacre, as he was not in the village when the massacre took place. This ultimately resulted in the creation of a powerful ka. He was sealed by several of the Pharaoh's priests, and reemerges in modern times by possessing the bodies of others, with his goal being the restoration of his body and revenge on the "ghosts" of the priests through the spirit cards.
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Maximillion Pegasus (Darren Dustan)
Jaden Yuki vs Bakura:
Chazz Princeton vs Maximillion Pegasus:
Chazz Princeton vs Seto Kaiba:
Jaden Yuki vs Chazz Princeton:
Jaden Yuki and Chazz Princeton vs Bakura:
Jaden Yuki and Chazz Princeton vs Tragoedia:
- Light and Darkness Dragon: This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. When a Spell or Trap Card is activated, or the effect of an Effect Monster is activated, that activation is negated and this card loses 500 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard. Then destroy all cards you control, and Special Summon that monster.
- Tragoedia: When you take Battle Damage: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each card in your hand. Once per turn: You can send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the same Level as the sent monster; take control of that target. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard; this card's Level becomes the same as that target's, until the End Phase.