World Cup Quest: Fighting Game is a fighting game made by Disney and Capcom. The story- Alchemor, the destroyer of mascots, decides to hunt the World Cup Mascots for his alchemy for good. Fuleco, Zakumi, and the others must stop him from taking over the land!
- Fuleco: World Cup warrior commander. He is an armadillo. He can turn into a Soccer ball. Winning Quote: "The best is yet to come, Brazilian!"
- Zakumi: Fuleco's friend. He fights all that is evil, including that of Alchemor. Winning Quote: "I am the best of all of Africa!"
- Goleo VI: He and his ball friend are Muppet-like due to Alchemor's curse. Winning Quote: "This is for Germany."
- Ato, Kaz, and Nik: Three Spheriks that fight Alchemor. Winning Quote: "Japan and Korea will be safe from thou!"
- Footix: A rooster. He fights the forces of evil and he fences with his Rooster's Saber. Winning Quote: "You have come to lose, and you are not from France!"
- Striker: An arcade machine-loving dog. Winning Quote: "U-S-A!"
- Ciao: A football-headed stick man. Winning Quote: "Yes! The Italians have won!"
- Pique: Juanito's friend. Resembles a chilli pepper. Winning Quote: "No ordinary Aztec! Get away!"
- Naranjito: An orange who likes football. Winning Quote: "This was like the Spanish Inquestation!"
- Gauchito: An boy who is young and happy. He fights his nightmares, even Alchemor. Winning Quote: "Surrender to an Argentine!"
- Tip and Tap: Twins who are Goleo VI's students. Winning Quote: "There never will be Nazis allowed here, monster!"
- Juanito: Pique's friend. A boy who has fun over weekends and fighting evil by sunlight. Winning Quote: "There can never be the same in Mexico!"
- World Cup Willie: Leader of the World Cup Sector of the Mascot Resistance. Winning Quote: "No more of this! I'm an English lion!"
- Alchemor: The final boss of the game. The same man that haunted the memories of both Olympic and Commonwealth Mascot Resistances. Winning Quote: "Ha ha ha, I have won Ji! There can only be one Ji!"
- Rio de Janiero (Fuleco)
- Cape Town (Zakumi)
- Munich (Goleo VI)
- Bridge between Seoul and Tokyo (Ato, Kaz, and Nik)
- Lourdes (Footix)
- New York (Striker)
- Pisa (Ciao)
- Chichen Itza (Pique)
- Barcelona (Naranjito)
- Buenos Aires (Gauchito)
- Neuschwanstein Castle (Tip and Tap)
- Mexico City Cathedral (Juanito)
- London (World Cup Willie)
- Moscow (2018 World Cup Russia Mascot)
- Doha (2022 World Cup Qatar Mascot)
- Castle Alchemor (Alchemor)
- Destroy his or her Car!: Fuleco could be good at lifting cars, but is it his job to destroy terrorist cars?
- Barrel Destroyer: Either mascot could do that. Destroy ten barrels or more within the time limit!
- Endings: One each for any mascot that has reached the ending of the game. The same goes to Alchemor.
- Concept art
- Used or unused betas