The Wisconsin Version of Disneyland Could be Opening in 2011 or 2012.
From the charm of Main Street USA to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore seven fantastic lands of nostalgia, color, and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true.
Main Street USA
1. Wisconsin Disneyland Railroad Main Street USA - Hop aboard one of Disneyland Wisconsin's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland Wisconsin with stops at Frontierland, Toontown, and Tomorrowland. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into Grand Canyon and Primeval World.
2. City Hall - Find Guest Relations, your source for almost anything you need while visiting. You can pick up assistive devices here, get a Happy Birthday button, or get help with anything else you can think of.
3. Fire Engine - Ride Disneyland Wisconsin's very own fire engine. Ready to rescue tired or hurried feet and whisk them safely to and from Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castle. ( Presented by Hertz Car Rental)
4. Horse-Drawn Streetcars - The old world meets the new as horse-drawn conveyances share the road with trucks and cars on Main Street USA. There's nothing like a little horse-power to keep you going to and from Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castle. (Presented by Hertz Car Rental)
5. Omnibus - Get a unique vantage of Main Street USA from this Omnibus that tools gently through the heart of Disneyland Wisconsin to and from Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castle. (Presented by Hertz Car Rental)
6. Main Street Cinema - Catch a flick starring Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the gang in this old fashioned moviehouse that plays Mickey Mouse Works Cartoons on six different screens, or go over to the Performing Arts theatre to see Big Band Beat, a musical mayhem of tap dancing and big band music.
7. The Disneyland Story Featuring Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln - Go to See How Disneyland in Anahiem, California Built in 1955 and Hear the Speech of The 16th President of United States.
8. Disney's Dreams on Parade - Celebrate the magic of Disney Parks and Walt Disney's dream come true in this parade. Your favorite Disney characters wave from a series of fantastically themed floats or dance and sing their way along the parade route accompanied by a host of puppets, dancers, stiltwalkers and acrobats. The floats highlight many classic Disney movies and the memorable characters who inhabit them.
9. Main Street Electrical Parade - Prepare to be electrified by 500,000 colored lightbulbs in this classic Disney parade. Light up your night and keep your memories bright when this dazzling spectacular winds its way through the heart of Disneyland Wisconsin.
1. Enchanted Tiki Room - Come join the fun "In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room." This classic Disney Audio-Animatronics musical revue has been recreated for Disneyland Wisconsin.
2. Jungle Cruise - Enter a Colonial outpost in a remote section of jungle, where seasoned guides steer you and your fellow adventurers upriver. Rely on the steady hand and wit of your riverboat skipper as he or she navigates the treacherous perils you encounter along this exciting jungle cruise. Forge rivers, span continents as you wend your way through the Nile, Amazon, Irrawady, and Ganghes rivers.
3. Pirates of the Caribbean - Adventure deep into the heart of the Caribbean where the waters are as treacherous as Captain Jack Sparrow is eccentric! Sail through a seaport set ablaze by pillaging pirates, led by the barbaric Captain Barbossa, a pirate driven by the temptation of buried treasure and forever hot on the trail of his nemesis, Captain Jack.
4. Swiss Family Treehouse - Explore the upper branches of the Swiss Family Robinson's treehouse. Climb the ramp higher into the tree to discover the secrets of the Swiss Family Robinson's past, their life with each other and their exciting adventures.
5. Grand Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros - The Three Caballeros are reuniting for a grand musical performance in Mexico City. Concert posters announce the much-anticipated Grand Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros. As the birds introduce themselves before the evening show, the group realizes they're missing a member of their trio. Distracted by the sights of the city at night, Donald Duck has disappeared. His friends go looking for him, but will they find him in time for the big show?
1. Rainbow Horseshoe Revue - Go back to the days of medicine shows in this down-home, joke-filled stage show.
2. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Thunder through mine shafts, bat caves and caverns, past falling rocks and water in this twisting, turning mine train roller coaster. Enjoy the beautiful stalagmites, stalactites and other natural wonders, but don't feed the coyotes and rattlers!
3. Mark Twain Riverboat - Enjoy a little southern hospitality along the mighty Rivers of Liberty, watching the world go by from the deck of the gracious paddle wheeled Mark Twain.
4. Sailing Ship Mayflower - Step back in time on this majestic beauty. This ten-gun, three-masted, 84 foot tall vessel is a full-scale replica of the first American ship to sail around the world.
5. Tom Sawyer Island - Caves, tunnels, trails, hills and even a fort await you on this island, a short raft ride across the Rivers of Liberty.
6. Country Bear Theater - The Country Bear Playhouse presents a Western-style musical revue. Unlike most theatre productions, however, the cast of this show consists almost entirely of bears. These are not your average bears, these are Audio-Animatronic Disney bears, and they sing, play a variety of musical instruments. Throughout the year, the Country Beear Playhouse presents different shows such as the Country Bear Jamboree, Country Bear Vacation Jamboree, and the Country Bear Holiday Revue.
7. Fantasmic - Mickey battles evil and conjures good in a musical pyrotechnic spectacular with magnificent floating scenes and effects that will leave you breathless!
8. Disneyland Wisconsin Railroad Frontierland - Hop aboard one of Disneyland Wisconsin's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland Wisconsin with stops at Toontown, Tomorrowland, and Main Street USA. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into Grand Canyon and Primeval World.
1. Splash Mountain - Plenty of sunshine headed your way; plenty of water, too, thanks to the five-story plunge from the Laughin' Place to the Briar Patch.
2. Pooh's Hunny Hunt - Join Winnie the Pooh and his pals on a journey through the Hundred Acre Wood in search of, what else, hunny in Pooh's Hunny Hunt.
3. Camp Rock: The Final Jam Revue - Join Mitchie Torres and Her Friends on This Musical Flim in Critter Country Theater. Featuring Songs Like Can't Back Down, This is Me, It's On, We Rock and More. (Presented by Coca Cola)
4. Yogi Bear's Swing Arcade - Play skillful games in a Southern-style arcade.
5. Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes - Get "oar"ganized with some teamwork and coaching from your adventuresome guides. Then, test your pioneering spirit as you row your way down the Rivers of Liberty. Try not to get too close to the Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Mayflower.
6. PB&J Otter: The Ride - Join Peanut, Butter and Jelly Otter on This Fun Adventure. Based on Playhouse Disney's PB&J Otter TV Series.
1. Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour - Explore the Depths of Cinderella Castle in This Exciting and Frighting Tour, But Watch Out for Disney Villians, as They Take Over and Lead Guests to The Dark Side.
2. Cinderella Castle - At 240 feet tall, this is the majestic symbol of Disneyland Park.
3. Mickey Mouse Musical Revue - Your favorite Disney characters appear "live" through the magic of Audio-Animatronics, to perform a medley of best-loved tunes. It is Known as The Mickey Mouse Revue (Presented by Kodak)
4. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride - Keep your eyes peeled because Mr. Toad certainly isn't watching where he's going! Climb into your buggy and hang on, because the wacky characters from the Disney classic The Wind in the Willows are going to take you on a road trip you won't soon forget!
5. Snow White's Adventures - Live Snow White's adventures with her in this retelling of the 1937 animated classic Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs.
6. It's a Small World - Experience the joy of childhood on the Happiest Cruise Ever to Set Sail as you sing along with its famous song and see the diverse pageantry that makes this a boat ride for the ages. Visit countries around the world on this delightful attraction that features over 100 children dolls; some are even inspired by Disney and Pixar characters. During the Christmas Season, It is Known as It's a Small World: A Very Merry Holiday. (Presented by Pesi Cola)
7. Haunted Mansion - Welcome, make yourself at Home! Beyond the mysterious stretching room and portraits that transform before your eyes, a Doom Buggy awaits to transport you to a world of humorous houseguests, silly dances and ghostly galas. And as you depart, the 999 happy haunts wish you well... but beware of hitchhiking ghosts! During Every September Thru January, It is Known as Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare.
8. King Arthur's Golden Carousel - You'll be transported into the magical world of King Arthur and Camelot. Each horse on the carousel is worthy of the King himself.
9. Dumbo the Flying Elephant - Join the famous elephant with the oversized ears and his steadfast pal, Timothy Mouse, as they take you for a flight over Fantasyland.
10. Alice's Tea Party - This wonderfully wacky tea party is right out of The Mad Hatter and the March Hare's Unbirthday party sequence of the classic Disney film, Alice in Wonderland. You hold the wheel on this colorful, musical party ride, so you can spin as gently or as wildly as you want.
11. Peter Pan's Flight - In the immortal words of Peter Pan, "C'mon everybody, here we go!" After your magical adventure you'll ask yourself "Did it all really happen or was it just the pixie dust?"
12. Pinocchio's Daring Journey - Dream along with Pinocchio as you ride along in his adventure-filled journey. With a little help from Jiminy Cricket, maybe you can save Pinocchio from the perils of Pleasure Island. And perhaps, if you wish upon a star, our little marionette will become a real boy after all.
13. The Fantastic Skyway to Tomorrowland - Take a senic ride in the sky to Tomorrowland.
1. Mickey's House & Meet Mickey - Go Thru Mickey's Home into His Living Room, Backyard, Movie Barn and Finally, You Meet Mickey Mouse Himself.
2. Minnie's House - Drop in for a visit to see that the furnishings here are as charming and cute as Minnie herself.
3. Chip and Dale's Treehouse - Play like nuts! Chip 'n Dale, the nuttiest twosome in Toontown, are having a party in their treehouse and you're invited.
4. Sora, Donald & Goofy: The Ride - Join Sora and His Friends on This Adventure, But Watch Out for Pete and Judge Doom.
5. Ludwig Von Drake's House of Genuis - Take a tour of Ludwig Von Drake's scientific laboratory.
6. Donald's Boat - Attention all would-be sailors! No one cries "Fowl!" when you play on this double-decker houseboat. You can't miss this boat because it resembles its owner. Look for Donald's sailor cap; you'll quack up.
7. Barnstormer at Goofy's Wisearce Farm - Climb aboard Goofy's crop-duster and take off for a fun-filled ride around the cornfields. Presented by Bounty.
8. Disneyland Wisconsin Railroad Toontown - Hop aboard one of Disneyland Wisconsin's bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland Wisconsin with stops at Tomorrowland, Main Street USA, and Frontierland. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into Grand Canyon and Primeval World.
9. Jolly Trolley - Travel from one end of Mickey's Toontown to the other on this trolley ride that gently bounces as you go.
10. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin - Get behind the wheel of a run-away cab as it careens through the animated world of Roger Rabbit in this wacky interactive ride.
1. The Tomorrow Peoplemover - Relax and enjoy a leisurely 17-minute journey above Tomorrowland aboard this pollution-free mass transit system. Each car seats 4 Guests with 2 riding forward and 2 riding backward, and are named after each of the nine planets in our solar system.
2. Rocket Jets - Climb into your own rocket jet and soar as high as you dare above Tomorrowland through a whirling constellation of planets in the NASA- inspired Cosmo Jets.
3. Captain EO - Enjoy the music of Michael Jackson as he takes on the role of Captain EO on his quest to change the world. With show-stopping musical numbers written by Michael Jackson, and stunning effects orchestrated by executive producer George Lucas and director Francis Ford Coppola, Captain EO is a sight and sound spectacular with an enduring message.
4. Star Tours - Go on This Thrilling Adventure on The Endor Express with Captain Rex and R2-D2. Inspired by Star Wars Films. (Presented by Panasonic)
5. Space Mountain - You passed your training test with ease, but are you ready for your flight to the moon? Our supercharged canon will blast you on a warp-speed ride into the unknown. Feel the G-force as you dodge screaming meteorites and black holes, and then go back and do it all again!
6. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Submarnie Voyage - Explore the depths of the ocean aboard research submarines designed by Captain Nemo, and discover a fantastic undersea world as an honorary member of his crew.
7. General Electric Carousel of Progress - Travel through time from decade to decade as the American family discovers fantastic new technologies that make their lives more easy, comfortable and fun—and sometimes a bit more complicated!
8. Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters - Blast off to "infinity and beyond" as you join Buzz Lightyear in an interactive and intergalactic battle against the Evil Emperor Zurg. The fate of the universe is in your hands as you pilot your Star Cruiser through the treacherous terrain while zapping enemy targets and racking up points.
9. Alien Encounter - An experiment goes wrong and brings an angry alien within a claw's reach of you!
10. Grand Circuit Raceway - Take the driver's seat and race each other on the unique racetrack of Tomorrowland. The action begins when the checkered flag is waved. (Presented by Ford)
11. Disneyland Wisconsin Railroad Tomorrowland - Hop aboard one of Disneyland Wisconsin's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland Wisconsin with stops at Main Street USA, Frontierland and ToonTown. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into Grand Canyon and Primeval World.
12. Disneyland Wisconsin Monorail Depot- Ride the rail above the Disneyland Resort Wisconsin this high-speed, first-of-its-kind transportation system. You may board in Downtown Disney, Disney Studios Wisconsin or in Tomorrowland. Enjoy aerial views of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland in Disneyland Wisconsin,or Disney Channel Backlot, Hollywood Boulevard, and Pixar Backlot in Disney Studios Wisconsin.
13. The Fantastic Skyway to Fantasyland - Take a senic ride in the sky to Fantasyland.
Wisconsin Disneyland Fireworks Shows
The Fireworks Show for Disneyland Park in Wisconsin Could Be Ran Nightly at 9:25PM or During Vacation Months at 9:30. The Fireworks Will Be Cancelled During the High Winds.
1. Kingdom Hearts: Fantasy, Dreams & Adventures in The Sky (Ran Every January Thru May)
2. Magical! (Ran Every June Thru September)
3. Halloween Screams (Ran Every September Thru Halloween Night)
4. Christmas Wishes in The Sky (Ran Every November Thru January)
5. God Bless America: Fireworks Spectacular (Fourth of July Week Only)
6. Happy New Year from Sora and Friends
Wisconsin Disneyland Attraction Posters
Opening Day Attraction Posters are:
1. The Mickey Mouse Revue
2. Star Tours
3. The Enchanted Tiki Room:
4. Splash Mountain
5. Pooh's Hunny Hunt
6. Camp Rock: The Final Jam Revue
7. Star Jets
8. Captain EO
9. The Haunted Mansion
11. Pirates of The Caribbean
12. Country Bear Theater
13. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
14. The PeopleMover
15. Dumbo the Flying Elephant
16. Sora, Donald & Goofy: The Ride
17. Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
18. Wisconsin Disneyland Railroad
19. Mark Twain Riverboat
20. Great Moments with Mr. Linclon
21. General Electric Carousel of Progress
22. Grand Circuit Raceway
23. It's a Small World
24. 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
25. Alice's Tea Party