Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The second Transformers trilogy is the sequel trilogy that will take place sometime after Transformers: Dark of the Moon, directed by Michael Bay, produced by Don Murphy and Steven Spielberg. Murphy also that he stated it will not be a reboot, it will start a new trilogy. The 4th Installment will be relased in June, 27th, 2014 which will concide the 30th anniversary of the Transformers Franchise, as well as Bay's Final Directoral Work in the series.
"Transformers: Age Of Extinction"
"Transformers: The Last Knight"
The movie begins with Optimus Prime narrating the past events during the Autobot's battle against the Decepticons, talking about their fallen comrades Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Jetfire, but also says that they could return. After the title screen, the scene flips to Mission City (from Transformers), where a NEST scout team was searching the area for Decepticon activity. As they enter the aircraft, a girl named Stacy O'Hara sneaks in, looking for any information on where Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet are being contained. When she finds out they're contained in an off shore NEST facility, she is spotted by Crosshairs in his vehicle form. She quickly escapes but is cornered by Hound and Crosshairs, telling her why she was here. Suddenly, a white and red striped Ford Mustang races across the street and knocks Hound off his feet. The car transforms into the Autobot, Tailgate, who is protecting Stacy. Crosshairs points his blaster at him, saying he's a traitor to the Autobots. And then Tailgate says, "I'm doing this for a very good reason, Crosshairs. I'm doing this to help expand NEST Team's forces. Try and figure that out." Crosshairs lowers his blaster. Tailgate and Stacy leave, now knowing where the fallen Autobots are.
"Transformers: Fall Of An Era"
These are the Characters that will appear in the Sequel Trilogy.
Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager (4-5)
Stanley Tucci as Joshua Joyce (4-5)
Tara Sands as Stacy O'Hara
- Optimus Prime - Western Star 4900 Custom semi-trailer truck (voiced by Peter Cullen)
- Jazz - "Silver 2017 Sports Car" (voiced by Darius McCray)
- Hot Rod - "Black and Red Mercedes Sports Car" (voiced by Drake Bell)
- Road Rage - "Gray and Red Camero" (voiced by Jennette McCurdy)
- Ironhide - "Black Nissan maxima Truck" (voiced by Jeff Bennett)
- Bumblebee - 2016 Yellow Chevrolet Camaro Custom Built
- Ratchet - "Yellow H2 Hummer Medical Truck" (voiced by Robert Foxworth)
- Smokescreen - "White and Blue striped Ford Mustang" (voiced by Josh Keaton)
- Skids - "Green and Black striped Prius" (voiced by Tom Kenny)
- Drift - Cybertronian Helicopter / 2017 Black and Red Mercedes-Benz AMG GTR (voiced by Ken Watanabe)
- Crosshairs - 2016 Green Chevrolet C7 Corvette Stingray (voiced by John DiMaggio)
- Hound - Dark Green Mercedes-Benz Unimog Miltary Vehicle (voiced by John Goodman)
- Sqweeks - Turquious Blue Vespa Motorcycle
- Grimlock – Mechanical horned Tyrannosaurus (Leader)
- Strafe – Mechanical two-headed, two-tailed Pteranodon
- Slug – Mechanical spiked, bestial Triceratops
- Scorn – Mechanical three-sailed Spinosaurus
- Megatron - Upgraded Cybertronian tank (voiced by Hugo Weaving)
- Starscream - Cybertronian Jet Fighter (voiced by Daniel Cross)
- Barricade - 2016 Black and White Ford Mustang Police Car (Voiced by Phil LaMarr)
- Swindle - 2016 Orange Chevrolet (voiced by Steve Blum)
- Vortex - Dark Gray Helicopter
- Onslaught - Green Western Star 4900SF Tow Truck
- Two Heads - 2016 McLaren M19Z
- Mixmaster - Mixer Truck
- Sharpshot - Yellow and Gray Jet
- Shockwave - Purple Sports Car (voiced by Steve Blum)