It's Diwali at the Taj Mahal and the Heroes Alliance celebrate, until new foes, Bollywood Villains, come to battle them!
(A poster for a fictious Bollywood Horror-Musical Movie "Murder in Diwali!" shows up in the Heroes Alliance's HQ...)
- Howard the Duck: "What the duck is this?! "Murder in Diwali!", bah!"
- Rocket Raccoon: "Yeah, what a day."
- Optimus Prime: "A Constellation!"
- Josh Holo: "What is it?"
- Optimus Prime: "A Diwali Constellation!"
- Howard the Duck: "And why do they keep cows worshipped as gods?! This India is spectacular, but spas--"
- Optimus Prime: "That word is an offence in the UK Commonwealth."
- Howard the Duck: "Oh, sorry."
- Spider-Ham: "Let's go!"
- All Heroes Alliance Members: "Right!"
(Later, at the Dark Hindi Ravanapalace...)
- Megamo: "Ravanapalace? Named after one of our own, Ravana?"
- Master Malkor: "Yes, Megamo. It is a palace known for your rules over the nation."
- Megamo: "This is not the Taj Mahal, but very similar."
- Bollywood Girls: (singing)
- Megamo: "WAHHH! WHAT IS THIS?! Magambo! Finish them off! They're my weakness! Magambo? Where did you go?! PLEASE!"
- Megatron: "He's too busy in Agra just now, ridding India of its beloved Diwali."
- Megamo: "Diwali? Is that? SO! Get out, girls!"
- Bollywood Girls: (screaming and fleeing)
- Megamo: "AND STAY OUTTA MY PALACE! GAAHHNNN!" (Shuts door)
(Meanwhile, at Agra...)
- Magambo: "Megamo's not to be confused with me, although I had the intention to..."
- Isaac: "Stop right there! One of Megamo's men, Magambo from Mister India!"
- Optimus Prime: "Save Diwali!"
(After a long Bollywood-style battle, the Heroes Alliance always win!)
- Optimus Prime: "Shoot an arrow strait into his heart, so that he'll burn!" (shoots arrow strait into Magambo's heart)
- Magambo: (screaming no) "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" (stabbed at heart and burns)
- Optimus Prime: "We just saved Diwali from one of Megamo's men."