Symphony: Music of the World (also known as EPCOT's Symphony) nighttime fountain-and-firework show that will be located in the Great Global Adventure Lagoon at EPCOT Canada at the Disneyland Montreal which will have their own versions of World of Color. It will feature technology of World of Color and Illuminations and obviously Disney songs. Unlike Tokyo DisneySea's Symphony, this will not feature Mickey Mouse at all.
- Like Illuminations, it will have an opening globe at the center of the lake. It will also have fountain machines and firework machines on four sides equally.
- Mickey will be replaced by a male and female narrator for the closing of the show.
- "Symphony Warm-Up"
- "Once Upon a Dream"
- "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes"
- "I See the Light"
- "Circle of Life"
- "You've Got a Friend in Me"
- "Someday My Prince Will Come"
- "Colors of the Wind"
- "A Whole New World"/"Friend Like Me"
- "I Wanna Be Like You"
- "You'll Be in My Heart"
- "Somewhere Beyond the Sea"
- "Part of Your World"/"Under the Sea"/"Beyond My Wildest Dreams"/"If Only"
- "When You Wish Upon a Star"/"Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" (from TDS Symphony)
- "Thanks to You"
While TDS's first anniversary version of the Symphony closing plays, the male and female narrator discuss about symphony and music, thank the guests for enjoying the show and spending time at EPCOT, and say goodbye.
- Like Tokyo DisneySea's Symphony, "Thanks to You" will be the only song with vocals.