Spectacular Iron Man is an idea I had where I take several TV Shows based on super-heroes and replace the main characters and villains with other superheroes' supporting cast and villains, but the same plots.
- Survival of the Fittest: Summer is over for Tony Stark and school's ready to start — both literally (it's his junior year of high school), and in the real world of crime-fighting — as Iron Man faces his first real challenge, the Maggia, and his first real super-villain, Fin Fang Foom.
- Interactions: Tont Stark attempts to tutor the popular Bethany Cabe while Iron Man tries to stop The Ghost, who will stop at nothing to find a cure for the accident that made him who he is.
- Natural Selection: Tony Stark and Iron Man both must learn to own their choices when decisions made by Dr. Ivan Vanko transform Tony's mentor into the Crimson Dynamo.
- Market Forces: While Tony takes on the responsibility of helping Ho Yinsen pay the bills, Mordecai Midas (one of The Maggia's enforcers) becomes the stunning Killer Shrike to fulfill his responsibility: eliminating Iron Man.
- Competition: As Tony Stark and Happy Hogan try out for the football team, Iron Man must face convict Eric Savin, newly transformed into the Coldblood in order to destroy Iron Man.
- The Invisible Hand: Tony Stark struggles to get a date for the Fall Formal, and to figure out a way to pay for it. Meanwhile, the unstoppable Firepower – the latest of the The Maggia's creations – has sworn vengeance on Iron Man. Iron Man takes the battle directly to the source of his troubles, the previously invisible hand, who has been secretly conducting his villain-of-the-week attacks. But The Maggia offers a surprising solution to Iron Man's problems, a tempting offer he doesn't think our hero can afford to refuse. Will Iron Man do the right thing?