Shark Tale: Shocking Revelations is an upcoming sequel to 2004's Shark Tale. The trilogy will end with Shark Tale: Aquatic Ending.
A gang of electric eels led by Volt Eel end up trying to scare off the residents of Southside Reef. Suddenly, the Mayor of Southside Reef banned the eels from working at Whale Wash due to the eel attacks. Oscar and Lenny came to a Southside Sharks baseball game. The Southside Sharks defeated the Northside Gills. Volt Eel attacked because Don Lino and Ira Feinberg became friends with the fish. Oscar learned that the Eels own the Northside Reef. As Oscar met Don Volt, he talked to the eels and explained that he wasn't the Sharkslayer. Don Volt was mad at Oscar for lying that he killed Frankie. As a result, Volt took over Sykes and Oscar's Whale Wash as his new headquarters.
- Will Smith as Oscar
- Jack Black as Lenny
- Robert De Niro as Don Lino
- Renee Zellweger as Angie
- Angelina Jolie as Lola
- Martin Scorsese as Sykes
- Ziggy Marley as Ernie the Jellyfish
- Doug E. Doug as Bernie the Jellyfish
- Rihanna (in Jamaican accent) as Gertie the Jellyfish
- Vincent Pastore as Luca
- Lenny Venito as Giuseppe
- Michael Imperoli as Frankie (Flashbacks)
- Dominic Chianese as Don Ira Finberg
- David P. Smith as Crazy Joe
- Katie Couric as Katie Current
- Anthony Anderson as Whale Blowhole
- Steve Buscemi as Don Volt
- David Soren as Shrimp
- Shelley Morrison (in Spanish accent) as Ms. Sanchez
- David Henrie as Luigi
- Ariana Grande as Maria (pronounced differently than usual)
Rated PG for mild sarcastic humor.
- Car Wash by Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliot
- Make It Count by Selena Gomez ft. Hoodie Allen
- One Love by Ziggy Marley ft. Sean Paul
- Don Volt: If you were called the Sharkslayer, then who killed Frankie?
Oscar: I lied because I wanted to be famous. An anchor killed Frankie.
Don Volt: Frankie was like a nephew to me, you little liar!
- Katie Current: This is Katie Current reporting live at Southside Reef and it seems that something shocking is happening.
- Sykes: I thought Don Lino was such a jerk but Volt is much worse.
- Bernie: Come on, mon. That shocker is worse than the three of us.