The Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Resort needs to be updated with changes based on the newer generation of Disney and will be renamed Orlando Disneyland.
- Anna and Elsa will return to the Magic Kingdom where they can meet and greets guests near the flag pole on Main Street U.S.A.
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel could be rethemed to Fantasia Carrousel.
- Mickey's PhilharMagic and will be replaced by the revival of The Mickey Mouse Revue (with new characters and songs) While Mickey's PhilharMagic Will Be Moved to Magic Kingdom Park in Ohio.
- Mickey's Whimsical Symphony Spectacular will be a morning Castle Forecourt Stage show which will have elements from Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire itself, Tokyo Disneyland's Donald's Funny Harmony, and Shanghai Disneyland's Golden FairyTale Fanfare and help promote the revival of The Mickey Mouse Revue.
- Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire will be replaced by two new stage shows, One Man's Dream 2.0: Mickey's Rolling Film Festival for the daytime and Feel the Magic for the nighttime.
- It's a Small World will be updated with Disney and Pixar characters.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh could have better technology for the animatronics and a trackless ride system, just like Tokyo Disneyland's Pooh's Hunny Hunt.
- It's a Small World will have Disney and Pixar characters added.
- The Enchanted Tiki Room could have Stitch like in Tokyo and back Iago and Zazu.
- Diamond Horseshoe Theater Will Have Goofy and Max's Frontier Revue and Horseshoe Roundup.
- The Celebrate! Shake It! parade will be replaced by a train mini-parade called Disney's Celebration Express.
List of areas
Main Street USA
- Walt Disney World Railroad (Avenue Disney)
- Anna and Elsa meet-and-greet near the Flag Pole
- City Hall
- Town Square Theater (with Talking Mickey and Olaf meet and greets)
- The Omnibus
- Avenue D Arcade
- Avenue Disney Cinema
- Main Street Cinema
- The Emporium
Restaurants and food services
- Casey's Corner
- Crystal Palace
- Tarzan's Treehouse
- Jungle Cruise
- Aladdin's Flying Carpets
- The Enchanted Tiki Room: featuring Iago, Zazu, and Stitch
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Battle of the Sunken Treasure
- Tribal Villas (meet and greet)
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Country Bear Theater
- Pecos Goofy's Frontier Revue
- Frontierland Explorer Canoes
- Tom Sawyer Island
- Horseshoe Roundup
- Legends of the Wild West
- Splash Mountain
- Walt Disney World Railroad (Frontierland)
- Haunted Mansion
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Hall of Presidents
- The Muppets Present...Great Moments in American History
- River Rogue Keel Boats
- Cinderella Castle
- One Man's Dream 2.0: Mickey's Rolling Film Festival (Castle Forecourt Stage daytime show)
- Feel the Magic (Castle Forecourt Stage nighttime show)
- Fantasia Carrousel
- The Mickey Mouse Revue
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Princess FairyTale Hall
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (with trackless ride system and better technology)
- Alice's Tea Party
- It's a Small World
- Ariel's Grotto
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure
- Enchanted Tales With Belle
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Disney's Storybook Circus
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Great Goofini
- Casey Jr. Soak 'n' Splash Station
- Walt Disney World Railroad
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- TRON Lightcycles Power Run
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
- Stitch's Great Escape (seasonal attraction)
- Avengers Experience
- Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- The Carousel of Progress
- The Incredibles Super Dance Party
- Unnamed upcoming parade (daytime parade)
- Paint the Night (nighttime parade)
- Disney's Celebration Express (train mini-parade)
- Once Upon a Time (fireworks show)
- Once Upon a Christmastime Parade (nighttime parade)
- Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration (nighttime show)