Arcticoa: The Study of the Tundra, Sea, and Ocean, all studied by Isis Jean Valeria!
Tropicania: the study of the Prairies, Swamps, Jungles, and rainforests, all studied by Rupert Alan Malone!
Vulcanus: the most extreme study of Desert, Mountains, Badlands, and anywhere more dangerous, all studied by Derek Samson Jr.
Norway: On Monster Planet
- Felledont- Mutated Descendent of Pigs, and more like Enteledont!
- Dorutops - Mutated Descendent of Vultures, and more like Gastornis!
- Onurac Whale - Mutated Descendent of Right Whales, only are land based!
- Wooly Walrus - Mutated Walrus's that took up the nieshes of Wooley Mammoths!
- Tickar - Mutated Descendents of Saltwater Crocodiles
- Forgid Whales - Mutated Descendents of Marine Iguanas!
- WhaleCrab - Mutated Lobsters that are as large as a Blue Whale!
- Guan-Long - Mutated Marine Iguana Relative that took up the Pace of Basilosaurus!
- Triceploplots - A land mutant Iguana that has horns!
- Brewgas - Mutant Puffins that took the place of Pterosaurs!
- Jellyshark - A Combination of a Shark and a Jellyfish!
- Sun Rider - A Mutated Descendent of Mink Whales, that has four flippers!
- Sea Worms - Viper Like Gulper Eel relatives!
- Sabre-Tooth Lion - Mutant Descendents of Lions!
- Clawboons - Sloth like Baboons!
- Bubass - Elephent Mutants
- Chezaze - Mutant Descendents of both Hyeana and Dog!
- Bubass Eater Dragon -