Lego Batman: The Series is the CGI animated superhero comedy series made by Warner Bros. Animation and TT Animation and it is based on the Lego DC Super Heroes line and the video game series. The show is rated TV-PG-V, making its first Lego series to have that rating.
- Batman (voiced by Troy Baker)
- Robin (voiced by Charlie Schlatter)
- The Joker (voiced by Christopher Corey Smith)
- The Penguin (voiced by Steve Blum)
- Batgirl (voiced by Tara Strong)
- Nightwing (voiced by Charlie Schlatter)
- Superman (voiced by Travis Willingham)
- Wonder Woman (voiced by Laura Bailey)
- Starfire (voiced by Kari Wahlgren)
- Green Lantern (voiced by Cam Clarke)
- Aquaman (voiced by Brian Bloom)
- The Flash (voiced by James Arnold Taylor)
More coming soon
- The show is originally going to be rated TV-Y7-FV, but the creator didn't like the rating for obvious reasons.