An Indiana Version of Disneyland Will Be An 11,000 Acre and Having Former Disneyland and Walt Disney World Rides and Show Used to Be Operating There. Will Be Opening in 2012 or 2013.
Indiana Disneyland Park
From the charm of Main Street USA to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore seven fantastic lands of nostalgia, color, and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true.
Main Street USA
1. Indiana Disneyland Railroad - Hop Aborad on the four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Indiana Disneyland with stops at Wild Westsernland, Mickey's Toontown, and Tomorrowland. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into Grand Canyon and Primeval World.
2. City Hall - Find Guest Relations, your source for almost anything you need while visiting. You can pick up assistive devices here, get a Happy Birthday button, or get help with anything else you can think of.
3. Main Street Vechiles - Ride on Fire Engine, Horse - Drawn Streets, Horseless Carriage and Omnibus on Town Sqaure to Cinderella Castle. (Presented by Hertz Car Rental)
4. Main Street Electrical Parade - Prepare to be electrified by 500,000 colored lightbulbs in this classic Disney parade. Light up your night and keep your memories bright when this dazzling spectacular winds its way through the heart of Indiana Disneyland. (Presented by Best Buy)
5. A Wonderful Day Parade - Celebrate the Day at Indiana Disneyland with Sora and the Gang, as They Serenade You with Disney Songs. (Presented by Pesi Cola)
6. Main Street Cinema - Catch a flick starring Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the gang in this old fashioned moviehouse that plays film classics on six different screens featuring Mickey Mouse Works Cartoons Like Organ Donors, Pluto Runs Away, Mickey's Piano Lesson, Donald's Pool, Car Washers and Mickey Tries to Cook.
7. The Disneyland Story Featuring Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln - Come to See How Disneyland is First Being Builted in Anahiem, California and Hear the Speech of The 16th President Abraham Lincoln.
1. Main Street Confectionery 2. Grand Emporium 3. Main Street Daily 4. Polaroid Camera Center 5. Main Street Fashions 6. Harrington’s Jewelry & Watches 7. Pastry Palace 8. Toy Station 9. The Magic Store 10. House of Greetings 11. Silhouette Studio 12. Storybook Shop 13. Disneyana & Company 14. The Home Store
1. Blue Ribbon Bakery 2. Carnation Café 3. Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor 4. Casey's Corner 5. Main Street Cone Shop
6. Coca-Cola Refreshment Corner
7. Plaza In
1. Enchanted Tik Room: Get the Fever! - Come join the fun "In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room" and Wake the Tiki Gods Up. (Presented by Dole)
2. Jungle Crusie - Enter a Colonial outpost in a remote section of jungle, where seasoned guides steer you and your fellow adventurers upriver. Rely on the steady hand and wit of your riverboat skipper as he or she navigates the treacherous perils you encounter along this exciting jungle cruise. Forge rivers, span continents as you wend your way through the Nile, Amazon, Irrawady, and Ganghes rivers.
3. Grand Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros - The Three Caballeros are reuniting for a grand musical performance in Mexico City. Concert posters announce the much-anticipated Grand Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros. As the birds introduce themselves before the evening show, the group realizes they're missing a member of their trio. Distracted by the sights of the city at night, Donald Duck has disappeared. His friends go looking for him, but will they find him in time for the big show?
4. Pirates of The Caribbean - Adventure deep into the heart of the Caribbean where the waters are as treacherous as Captain Jack Sparrow is eccentric! Sail through a seaport set ablaze by pillaging pirates, led by the barbaric Captain Barbossa, a pirate driven by the temptation of buried treasure and forever hot on the trail of his nemesis, Captain Jack.
5. Aloha, Minnie - Join the Hawaiian Celebration with Minnie and Her Disney Friends to Get You the Spirit of Hawaii. (Presented by Ford)
6. Swiss Family Treehouse - Explore the upper branches of the Swiss Family Robinson's treehouse. Climb the ramp higher into the tree to discover the secrets of the Swiss Family Robinson's past, their life with each other and their exciting adventures. 7. Aladdin's and Jasmine's Flying Carpets - Fly over Agrabah on a magic carpet! Make the carpet rise and fall, pitch forward and back as it circles the Genie's giant golden lamp. Keep an eye out for the spitting camels as you see Adventureland from above
1. Bwana Bob's 2. Island Supply 3. Zanzibar Trading Company 4. Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost 5. Agrabah Bazaar 6. Pirates Bazaar 7. The Crow's Nest
1. Royal Street Veranda 2. Blue Bayou Restaurant 3. Café Orléans 4. The Gazebo 5. Crystal Palace Restaurant 6. San Angel Inn 7. Aloha Isle 8. Polynesian Terrace Restaurant 9. Rainforest Café 10. Parkside Wagon 11. Boiler Room Bites 12. China Voyager 13. Squeezer's Tropical Juice Bar 14. Fresh Fruit Oasis 15. The Skipper's Galley
1. Woody's Roundup - Grab some 3D glasses, board your ride vehicle, and zip off into a 4D world of exciting, western-style games. Highlights include playing games featuring your favorite Toy Story characters, using your spring action shooter to launch darts and other objects at targets, and comepeting for the high score of the day. It is never the same experience twice! 2. Rainbow Horseshoe Revue - Go back to the days of medicine shows in this down-home, joke-filled stage show.
2. Rainbow Horseshoe Revue - Go back to the days of medicine shows in this down-home, joke-filled stage show.
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - Thunder through mine shafts, bat caves and caverns, past falling rocks and water in this twisting, turning mine train roller coaster. Enjoy the beautiful stalagmites, stalactites and other natural wonders, but don't feed the coyotes and rattlers!
4. Mark Twain Riverboat - Enjoy a little southern hospitality along the mighty Rivers of Liberty, watching the world go by from the deck of the gracious paddle wheeled Mark Twain.
5. Sailing Ship Mayflower - Step back in time on this majestic beauty. This ten-gun, three-masted, 84 foot tall vessel is a full-scale replica of the first American ship to sail around the world.
6. Tom Sawyer Island - Caves, tunnels, trails, hills and even a fort await you on this island, a short raft ride across the Rivers of Liberty.
7. Fantasmic! - Mickey battles evil and conjures good in a musical pyrotechnic spectacular with magnificent floating scenes and effects that will leave you breathless!
8. Indiana Disneyland Railroad - Hop aboard on four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Indiana Disneyland with stops at Mickey's Toontown, Tomorrowland, and Main Street USA. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into Grand Canyon and Primeval World.
9. Country Bear Theater - The Country Bear Theater presents a Western-style musical revue. Unlike most theatre productions, however, the cast of this show consists almost entirely of bears. These are not your average bears, these are Audio-Animatronic Disney bears, and they sing, play a variety of musical instruments. Throughout the year, the Country Beear Theater presents different shows such as the Country Bear Jamboree, Country Bear Vacation Jamboree, and the Country Bear Christmas Revue.
1. Big Al's
2. Frontierland Trading Post
3. Prairie Outpost and Supply
4. Woodcarver's Workshop
5. Wild Westernland Picture Parlor 6.Pionner Mercantile
1. Silver Spur Steakhouse
2. Last Chance Café
3. Fuente del Oro Restaurante
4. Cowboy Cookout BBQ
5. Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn & Café
6. Lucky Nugget Saloon
7. Hungry Bear Restaurant