|Hotel Transylvania 2|
|Directed by||Genndy Tartakovsky|
|Produced by||Michelle Murdocca|
|Screenplay by||Robert Smigel|
|Music by||Alan Menken|
|Editing by:||Catherine Apple|
|Studio||Sony Pictures Animation|
|Distributed by:||Columbia Pictures|
|Release||September 25, 2015|
Hotel Transylvania 2 (also known as HT2 and Transylvania 2: Halloween Invasion) is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated fantasy-action comedy film produced by Sony Pictures Animation, The film is the sequel to the 2012 film Hotel Transylvania, It is being directed by Genndy Tartakovsky, (who originally wasn't going to direct it because he was too busy with a film adaption of Popeye) produced by Michelle Murdocca along with a script by both Robert Smigel and Adam Sandler. The films stars Sandler, Selena Gomez, Cee lo Green, Andy Samberg, Kevin James, Fran Drescher, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon and, David Spade returning from the first film. the film is scheduled to be released on September 25, 2015 followed by a tv series.
Three years after a disastrous birthday for Mavis, on October 29th 2015, Dracula still runs the hotel, but has found peace knowing that Mavis is safe with Jonathan. Quasimodo has broken from Drac's freezing spell, betrays the hotel, and travels to Ireland (where he's spotted by Jonathan and Mavis). He frees Samhain from his prison four days before halloween and Quasi becomes loyal servant, and Quasi informs him about 2012's events at the hotel. Convinced that Drac is nothing but a disgrace, Samhain enlists his old friend, The Boogeyman, to plot an invasion on Transylvania and destroy the hotel. Aware the of the situation, Mavis and Jonathan are aided by Merlin The Wizard and his cat to return to the hotel and warn Drac.
- Adam Sandler as Dracula, the owner of Hotel Transylvania, and Mavis's over-protective father.
- Andy Samberg as Jonathan ("Johnnystein"), a now 24 year-old human who had stumbled upon Hotel Transylvania and became Mavis's soul mate.
- Selena Gomez as Mavis, Dracula's now 121 year-old daughter who fell in love with Johnny and is now back to warn her dad.
- Kevin James as Frank / Frankenstein, Eunice's husband, and Dracula's old friend who acts as an uncle to Mavis.
- Fran Drescher as Eunice, Frankenstein's wife.
- Steve Buscemi as Wayne, a werewolf who is Dracula's other friend and the husband of Wanda.
- Molly Shannon as Wanda, a werewolf who is Wayne's wife.
- David Spade as Griffin, The Invisible Man; Dracula's other friend.
- Cee lo Green as Murray the Mummy, Dracula's friend.
- Tom Hanks as Roberto Landridge, a Harvard Unvisersity Professor and paranormal investigator.
- Jon Lovitz as Quasimodo, a gourmet chef and the former The Hunchback of Notre-Dame who desires to make dishes where humans are the main ingredient.
Genndy Tartakovsky, the director of the film, commented in October 2012 the possibility of the sequel: "Everyone is talking about it, but we haven't started writing it. There are a lot of fun ideas we could totally play with. It's a ripe world." On November 9, 2012, it was announced that a sequel has been greenlit, and is set for release on September 25, 2015. Tartakovsky will not return for the sequel, as he is already directing a 2014 adaptation of Popeye On March 2014 Tartakovsky will return to direct the film even though he was going to direct Popeye.