The Heroes Alliance must stop an earthquake caused by Megamo's armies in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Clyde: "Wow. this is sure to be nice..." (earthquake stops him)
(The 9.9 earthquake hits Glasgow.)
- Megamo: "Yes!"
- Megatron: "Yeha ha ha! No-one can stop the earthquake now, Megamo! Look!"
- Master Malkor: "At long last, Glasgow cit will turn to rumble! Ha ha--!"
- Queen Beryl: "The Heroes Alliance may be regrouping! They must stop our earthquake!"
- Megatron: "My love, you will be safe wuth me..."
(As the earthquake continues...)
- Optimus Prime: "Earthquake! Everybody leave!" (everybody evacuates the Forge Shopping Centre)
- Spider-Man: "Earthquake! Everyone evacuate!" (everybody evacuates the Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre)
- Greymon: "Leave, everyone, ASAP! There's an earthquake!" (everybody evacuates the St. Enoch Centre)
- Red Ranger: "Don't stop, everyone! There is an earthquake!" (everybody evacuates the Buchannan Galleries)
- Woman: (screaming) "Heroes Alliance, help me!"
(The earthquake is reaching Cineword Renfrew Street... Until...)
- Woman 1: "Another one?"
- Captain America: "I was watching that film! Leave!"
(In the middle of the film it was burning. Meanwhile, at the Mitchell Library...)
- Richard Tyler: "Hmm... Let me see... AAAARGGGHHHH!" (earthquake hits him)
- Superman: "Hold on, Richard!"
- Richard Tyler: "Superman?"
- Superman: "Yes! Go and leave!"
- Richard Tyler: "Right!"
(Meanwhile, at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum...)
- All people: (screaming as the evacuate the museum when the earthquake hit)
- Jiban: "Go now! Leave! The building's collapsing! And so are the exhibits! And it's flooding! Come on!!"
(Meanwhile, at the New Transport Museum...)
- Child: "Dad, did those cars move?"
- Dad: "I don't know."
- Both: (screaming as the earthquake pushes the car onto the child and father, killing them both, and blood sputtered everywhere)
- Mum: "Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
- All People: "Run away!" (all screaming and shouting indistinctly)
- Christine Daae: "What's going on, Superted?"
- Superted: "I don't know, and if the earthquake hit us, it would-- Hurry and leave, Christine!"
(Meanwhile, it is Graduation Day at Glasgow University...)
- Principal: "Rocket Raccoon, you are the very first animal student to graduate from sch--" (earthquake hits Hunterian Museum)
- Rocket Raccoon: "Oh, shoot! Earthquake, everyone, run!!"
- Students: "Run for your lives! It's an earthquake!" (all shouting indistinctly)
(As the earthquake reaches the Science Museum...)
- Brave Little Toaster: "Alright, there is He-Man's sword and She-Ra's sword, and what if I put them in my grills?"
- Children: "I don't know." (as the Brave Little Toaster realises the earthquakes hits the SECC and the Science Museum at the same time...)
- Brave Little Toaster: "I hate earthquakes... Go!"
- Children: (all screaming as they run)
(Meanwhile, at Hampden Park)
- Optimus Prime: "No sight of earthquake here..."
- Greymon: "But I sense a crack in the stadium..."
- All Core Members of the Heroes Alliance: "Where?"
- Greymon: "Where the museum below is! Come!"
- Captain Britain: "Right!"
- Janitor: "Wha--? YOOOOOOUUUUUURRRAAAGGGHHHHHH!" (Celing crushes him)
- Sportscaster: "An earthquake just abandoned the Scotland-England game with only a minute left!" (hides under desk, and falls from floor to floor, until..."
- Optimus Prime: "I've got you, boy."
- Sportscaster: "Sir Optimus Prime!"
(The earthquake stops. Damaged and destroyed landmarks such as the Scotland Street School Museum show up.)
- He-Man: "What's up, Optimus?"
- Optimus Prime: "An earthquake hit Glasgow. We are too late..."