This is the Disneyland Park in Canada Version of Fantasmic Which Will Be Located in Frontlerland's Rivers of the Far West. Unlike Other Fantasmic Versions, This Will Not Include Mickey Mouse as a Main Character. In This Version of the Show, Sora, Donald Duck & Goofy Will Be the Main Characters of the Show.
The lights are turned off. Music starts to play and spotlights then move around the stage. Fountains, fireworks, and fountain-fireworks appear. Sora, Donald and Goofy on the stage and then conducts fountains and fireworks. After a while, they gives a welcome speech to the audience, conducts a few fountains, and shoots a pair of fireworks with Sora's pointer keyblade.
From there, the falling stars of the Sorcerer's Apprentice scene morph into flowers, and after a brief interlude, into a jungle scene. While Tarzan and Jane appear swinging on the Mist Screens, floats featuring giant inflatable versions of Baloo, King Louie, Pumbaa and a Adult Simba appear along with a 100-foot-long (30 m) puppet of kaa the snake makes its way across the island with beams of light firing from his eyes. A medley of music from Tarzan, The Jungle Book and The Lion King Plays, and eventually building up into the Circle of Life Scene.
However, when Rafiki is about to hold up Simba, Then Stitch appears on the music transitions into an electric guitar version of "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" with Stitch conducting the water while Angel pilots Stitch's red speeder shooting plasma blasts. Next, a large bubble montage takes place, where scenes and characters from major classic animated Disney movies appear in floating bubbles. Scenes from Disney Movies (The Past to the Present Day). An animated Monstro then appears onscreen, accompanied by a heavy musical score as he crashes through the waters.
A concussion cannon is fired from Sailing Ship Columbia, which has been transformed into Captain Hook's Ship, Where Smee, Jake, Peter Pan, Captain Jack Sparrow and the Captain Hook's Pirates Crew participate in a stunt sequence as the ship makes its pass. Following the ship is an articulated crocodile barge, with the sound of a ticking clock emanating from its tail.
Sora, Donald & Goofy appears again, accompanied by the show's theme song and When You Wish Upon a Star and sets the stage for an appearance by the Genie Singing Friend Like Me as well as the scene of "A Whole New World." As Aladdin and Jasmine fly off, the music segues into Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, Tangled and Sleeping Beauty.
After the Princess medley, Sora, Donald & Goofy encounters the Magic Mirror. Sora asks the Magic Mirror if he's the greatest keyblade master of all and the Mirror tells them to look closer and deeper into the mirror. The Mirror and the Evil Queen then cast a spell trapping Sora, Donald & Goofy inside, allowing the villains to take control, each one appearing within the mirror. The Queen (now as the Old Hag) calls on the assistance of Ursula (singing Poor Unfortunate Souls), Jafar, Scar, Ursula, Cruella de Vil, Frollo and Oogie Boogie.
Jafar uses his magic to send Sora, Donald & Goofy to the Cave of Wonders. After escaping a wave of lava, They encounters Jafar, who transforms into a giant black cobra appearing on both the stage and the mist screens. Seeing a magic lamp, Sora rubs it, assuming it could help him. Unfortunately, Jafar is transformed into a genie and and calls upon Hades and Chernabog (whose appearance is accompanied with a composition of Night of Blad Mountain and Hellfire).
A pyrotechnic burst of flames announces Maleficent beginning the climactic showdown sequence. Maleficent rises 30 feet from the stage and transforms into a dragon onscreen. The animation gives way to a 45-foot animatronic dragon, who rises from the stage before breathing fire onto the river, which utilizes fire-on-water effects.
Sora, Donald & Goofy appears as They uses a sword to destroy Maleficent's dragon form. As the dragon screams, the villains who have appeared are also destroyed onscreen, and the sequence ends with a pyrotechnic burst from the river. He falls back into his sleeping body and with Following an appearance by Tinkerbell, the Mark Twain Riverboat crosses the stage, piloted by a black and white Mickey Mouse, dressed in attire from Steamboat Willie. Approximately 50 Disney characters dance on the ship in a ribbon routine. The sequence is accompanied by searchlights, fountains, and pyrotechnic effects.
Then in a flash of light, Sora, Donald & Goofy appears on top of the tavern as The Three Heroes, and "conducts" laser beamsfireworks, and other lighting effects that span the length of the river stage. With a flash, he disappears from atop the Tavern and re-appears center stage, resuming his formal attire. Sora, Donald, and Goofy says to the audience, "That was a great imagination", Donald says "You said it!', and Goofy says "Bye for now!" and disappear, with a few notes of the "Sorcerer's Apprentice" theme and the final fanfare. A final burst of pyrotechnics is accompanied by searchlights placed around the tavern and stage.
- Mickey Mouse Will Be Not Featured as a Main Character in This Version. However Sora, Donald Duck & Goofy Will Appear as Main Characters and Heroes.
- There Will Be Two Songs Called Any Dream is Possible and Wishes (As a Exit Music) and Including a New Song Called Magical Beginings as a New Fantasmic! Theme Song.
- The Peter Pan Scene Will Be the Same as Disneyland Version of Fantasmic, But with Characters of Pirates of the Caribbean Movie Series and Jake and the Never Land Pirates is Added.
- Bruce Healey's Exit Music Will Be Heard after the Performance.
- The Soundtrack Will Be Peformed and Recorded by The Boston Pops Orchestra in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Unlike the US versions, there will be no spinning/waterfall fireworks in the steamboat.
Characters Appearing in the Finale
- Chip & Dale
- Max Goof
- Perla and Suzy
- Launchpad McQuack
- Roger Rabbit
- Snow White
- Flynn Rider
- Princess Aurora
- Prince Phillip
- Princess Jasmine
- Buzz Lightyear
- Winnie the Pooh
- Scrooge McDuck
- Huey, Dewey and Louie
- Launchpad McQuack
- The Three Little Pigs
- Brer Rabbit
- Brer Bear
- Brer Fox
- Mary Poppins
- Bert and the Chimneysweeps
- Jiminy Cricket
- Prince Eric
- Max the Dog
- Darkwing Duck
- The Gummi Bears
- The Fantasmic Dancers
- Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang
- Bob and Larry
- Junior Asparagus
- Jimmy and Jerry
- Time Limit:
- Produced by:
- Sponsored by:
- Score: John Williams
- Performed by: The Boston Pops Orchestra
- Soundtrack Recorded at:
- Heroes: Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Merlin, Tinker Bell, Rosetta, Jake, Captain Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, Skully, Jiminy Cricket, Genie, Robin Hood, Mitch Torres, Ally Dawson, Austin Moon, Olie Polie, Cece Jones, Rocky Blue, Cinderella, Tarzan, Baloo, The Jungle Book Vultures, Zazu, Simba, Timon, Pumbaa, Nala, Pochontas, Cinderlla, Stitch, Angel, Kairi, Riku, etc
- Villains: Oogie Boogie, Ursula, Hades, Jafar, Chernabog, Cruella De Ville, Scar, Claude Frollo, The Evil Queen, Kaa the Snake, Darth Vader, The Pink Elephants, Captain Hook, Smee, Sharky and Bones, Flotsam and Jetsam, The Heartless, The Magic Mirror and Many Others
- Haley Joel Osment as Sora
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
- Corey Burton as Chernabog, Captain Hook, Magic Mirror, Judge Claude Frollo and Yen Sid
- Jeff Bennett as Bones, Merlin and Smee
- Loren Hoskins as Sharky
- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow
- James Woods as Hades
- Pat Carroll as Ursula the Sea Witch
- Jonathon Freeman as Jafar
- Carrie Underwood as Female Vocalist (Opening)
- Carly Rae Jepsen as Female Vocalist (Princess Melody)
- Colin Ford as Jake
- Adam Wylie as Peter Pan
- Susan Blakeslee as Maleficent
- Ken Page as Oogie Boogie
- Jeremy Irons as Scar