This page is for listing ideas of a new Alvin and the Chipmunks video game series if they were to join the Disney family. This would include the Chipmunks (Alvin, Simon and Theodore) and their sweethearts, the Chipettes (Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor). Other characters such as TriStar Pictures main character of Short Circuit's Johnny 5, and Disney's Flight of the Navigator's spaceship and computer Max. Pixar, Jim Henson, Studio Ghibli, Power Rangers, DIC Entertainment (Disney owned it from 1995-2000), Star Wars (Star Tours IS a part of Disney), Don Bluth, Michael Jackson, his Moonwalker movie, his songs, the 20th Century Fox Movies, Warner Bros., Paramount, Universal, Sony Films, Rankin/Bass, DreamWorks, Gerry Anderson, Digimon, My Little Pony, and Transformers (thanks to the Disney label) are also allowed, because of these companies' affiliation with Disney, as well as Pokemon as some of their films were released through Miramax Films and other Viz Media ideas because Naruto: Shippuden began to air on Disney XD. Many VHS releases of Alvin and the Chipmunks were released through Buena Vista Home Video as The Chipmunk Video Library from 1992-1996. It's set to be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Switch. The videogame is available in: English and Japanese in audio. It would be Kingdom Hearts: The Chipmunks and Chipettes, the First spinoff to the Kingdom Hearts series.
Original premise idea
An Ultimate Kingdom Hearts Rises to its Legendary World, Chipmunks and Chipettes Arrived to Kingdom Hearts, To Met the First Ally Johnny 5 and Computer Max. Began to Fight against Megatron, and The Villains. Alvin Light up To Destroy Unicron, And Return to A Legacy.
New plot idea
Some explorers on the jungle island of Jumanji accidentally break the seal to darkness, and the Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed break free, alerting various villains from other worlds; Megatron is one of them. He and his army of Decepticons attack a secret USA army orgination called Nova Labotories and steal four of five robotic prototypes known as "Strategic-Artificially-Intelligent-Nuclear-Transport" or SAINT for short. The fifth robot is struck by lightning while recharging, during the raid, and somehow manages to escape.
Eventually, the Number 5 finds itself near the neighborhood of Alvin and the Chipmunks, and their sweethearts, the Chipettes. When the robot is found in the now abandoned Seville garage, Theodore is the first to befriend Number 5, as they bring him inside the house, and then he proceeds to ask for "input", which he gets from all the books he can find. After he is done with the books, Number 5 craves more, so Brittany suggests TV, and it calms their new friend down.
In the morning, the Chipmunks and Chipettes take their new friend outside, where one of Megatron's minions, General Grievous, arrives with a squad of Decepticons and reveals that their new friend is SAINT prototype Number 5, the robot he and the other Decepticons had missed during their raid. Grievous decides to try and take the robot back with him so their experts can take Number 5 apart and see why it's "malfunctioning". Number 5, in his mind, puts two and two together, and learns that death is what awaits him if he is taken apart.
Number 5 runs away, panicked, and steals a nearby truck with the Chipmunks and Chipettes not too far behind. After nearly crashing into some trees, Number 5 reveals to his friends that he is "alive". Suddenly, three of the other SAINT robots attack, and using their smarts, Number 5 and the clever chipmunks de-activate them and Number 5 has them re-programmed into the Three Stooges; Number 1 (Moe) has mud for the "bowl-hair cut", Number 2 (Larry) has tree moss for frizzy hair, and Number 3 (Curly) has a "shaven head" and a toilet seat around his neck.
Meanwhile, Maleficent and her minions (Pete, the Wicked Queen, Captain Hook, Judge Doom, Ursula, Jafar, Oogie Boogie, and Hades) arrive and attack the young chipmunks. Something inside Alvin's mind tells him to fight back, and because of this, a Keyblade appears in his hands. Simon, Theodore and the Chipettes join in, but they are knocked unconscious, and Number 5 suffers some damage. Maleficent is about to deal a death blow, when lightning strikes force her and her minions to retreat.
The Chipmunks and Chipettes soon wake up and find themselves in the company of a great sorcerer, Yen Sid, who reveals that darkness is falling upon all the worlds and the one thing that links them all together is the Bearer of the Keyblade, who happens to be Alvin. Simon, Theodore and the Chipettes are amazed (in Brittany's case, jealous). Yen Sid then explains to Simon, Theodore and the girls that they too are also destined for great things.
At the same time, Number 5, who now re-christens himself as Johnny 5, is doing repairs on himself, with help from his brothers, the Three Stooges. Yen Sid uses his magic to help restore Johnny 5 arms, giving his shoulders a new shape, and is given a red toolbox in place of his laser weapon on his request for Yen Sid. Alvin gives their new robot friend a red bandana to put around his neck to distinquish himself from his brothers. Yen Sid says that in order to learn more about their enemies, they would have to travel to Disney Castle.
Meanwhile, an extraterrestrial spacecraft has crashed into some power lines. NASADA agents convince the police that the craft is theirs and take it to their base, intending to study it. The NASADA workers find the ship seamless and impenetrable. Alvin (having already decided to follow his destiny as bearer of the keyblade) reveals to Yen Sid that he and his brothers and the Chipettes have been hearing something calling them in their minds. Yen Sid uses his magic and reveals that it's coming from NASADA, and after seeing their neighborhood is no longer what it used to be thanks to Pete and the Heartless, the Chipmunks and Chipettes all decide travel with Yen Sid and the robots to the hangar where the ship is stored.
As if made of liquid metal, an opening and a ramp appears on the underside of the hovering spacecraft, and Alvin is the first to climb inside, with the others following behind. Once inside the ship, they meets its robotic pilot/computer, whom Alvin subsequently nicknames Max. They escape NASADA, and to travel more quickly to Disney Castle, Max causes the spaceship to dilate into different shape; a streamlined, point-nosed form designed to penetrate thicker atmosphere than that of it's home planet Phaelon. The magical craft shows its abilities to hover in one place, to accelerate to and proceed at tremendous speeds (up to Mach 10, or ten times the speed of sound), to become transparent, to travel underwater, and to move in virtually in any direction. It appears to have no discernible power source, and shows no signs of hull flaws or loss of power.
Eventually, they make it to Disney Castle, where they meet King Mickey Mouse, Queen Minnie Mouse, the Court Magician Donald Duck, the Duchess Daisy Duck, Goofy the Captain of the Guard, the King's dog named Pluto, the Court Jester Roger Rabbit, the Survivor Keyblade Master Sora, Princess Demi Lovato and finally the Autobots (Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Arcee, Chromia, Skids, Mudflap, Sideswipe, Jolt, Jetfire, Wheelie, etc.). They take the young chipmunks to a shrine that honors a great warrior known as Zordon. Zordon's spirit appears and addresses to them the dangers that Maleficent and her armies of Heartless bring, along with the Autobots' arch-rivals, the Decepticons. Aside from fearing Alvin's keyblade, the Heartless also fear the Autobots' ancestors, the Paleozords, who served Zordon millions of years ago, and were the basis for the Zords used by Zordon's original Power Rangers. Zordon then reveals to Brittany, Simon, Jeanette, Theodore and Eleanor their armaments (each with Alvin's keyblade are powered by the elements of thunder (Alvin), fire (Brittany), ice (Simon), wind (Jeanette), water (Theodore) and earth (Eleanor)) to help Alvin combat the Heartless and find the Dinobots.
The Heartless attack Disney Castle and armed with their new weapons, the Chipmunks and Chipettes fend off the Heartless. Suddenly, a large Heartless appears and Alvin rushes in with his keyblade, but the giant Heartless knocks him away. Alvin wishes for one of the Dinobots to come and help. Lightning comes from his keyblade and shoots into the air, and Leo Prime, the Dinobot Commander, is revived. Going straight to his Warrior Mode, Leo Prime destroys the giant Heartless with his own keyblade (his tail in sword mode).
Soon, the Chipmunks and Chipettes decide to travel to the other worlds that the Heartless and the Nobodies have infected. With each new adventure, they revive other Dinobots (Grimlock, Godzillazaur, Armorhide, Trihorn, Snarl, Pteronda, and Leo Prime's drones, the Primal Force).
Then, whilst fighting with Megatron's warrior, General Grievous and the Fallen (the Fallen is really working for a higher up), Johnny 5 suffers damage more major than before as he transmits a message to the Chipmunks and Chipettes that Megatron and Chernabog have formed an alliance in order to revive Unicron, the main cause of all that is happening, and become his servants. Although Johnny 5 manages to get away from Grievous' destructive ways, he is slowly dying.
Alvin decides to go with Optimus Prime after Chernabog and Megatron, while Brittany and the others split up to try and find their robotic friend. Brittany manages to find Johnny in an alleyway. She is both startled and horrified by how smashed up Johnny is, and because their communicaters are non-functional due to range, Brittany helps patch Johnny up enough to reconnect his main battery and memory, which is enough for Johnny to make the remaining repairs himself. Despite his injuries, Johnny 5 is determined to help his friends stop their enemies from achieving their goal.
Alvin and Optimus Prime arrive at the site where Chernabog and Megatron are using the Heartless and Nobodies to try and revive Unicron, only to be confronted by General Grievous and the other Decepticons. Johnny 5, Brittany, and the rest of the Chipmunks, Chipettes and the Autobots soon arrive to help out. Johnny manages to wipe the floor with Grievous, but his efforts drain his remaining power reserves, which Grievous takes advantage of and uses one of his lightsabers to cut into the robot's chest, deeming that Johnny 5 was "always inferior". Filled with rage, Alvin steals one of Grievous' lightsabers and, with his keyblade, be-heads the Decepticon, killing him off.
Alvin is horrified as Johnny gives him back his red bandana and tells him that Unicron must not be revived, but it is already too late; Unicron is already beginning to rise from his seal. Using the powers of his keyblade and the force, Alvin does what he can to protect his robotic friend. Eventually, the Dinobots and the Stooges join in the battle, but lightning from Unicron's dark magic strikes Max, shutting him down. In an act of courage, Johnny 5 sacrifices his body to help power-up Optimus and Leo Prime's Super Mode, and Johnny transfers his spirit to Alvin, turning the chipmunk into a more robotic form (appearance is similar to Robomunk) as he helps Optimus and Leo Prime bring Unicron down for a while.
As Unicron retreats into another dimention, taking an injured Megatron with him, Alvin is seen holding what remains of Johnny 5's head as he flies away from his comrades. Brittany calls for Alvin to come back, but it doesn't work, leaving her heartbroken. As Yen Sid uses his magic to bring Simon, Theodore, the Chipettes and everyone else back to Disney Castle to say their tearful goodbyes to Johnny 5, Alvin finds himself back on Endor, where he is found by Wicket and Kneesaa, and he keeps hearing Johnny 5's voice. Unsure of what's going on, the two ewoks follow Alvin to wherever Johnny 5's voice is leading him.
Back at Disney Castle, Simon, R2-D2, Ratchet and the Stooges are having trouble trying to bring Max back online. As she pleads for Max to wake up, Brittany's tears fall onto the peroscope-esqe robot's head. Slowly, Max wakes up, but with a slightly different personality. Yen Sid believes that Brittany's tears gave Max live, just as the lightning bolt brought Johnny 5 to live. Alas though, Max is having trouble finding Alvin, until Zordon's spirit appears before them and tells them Alvin is on Endor. With determination greater than the others', Brittany orders Max to fly them to Endor. Meanwhile, Alvin, in the company of Wicket and Kneesaa, finds an enchanted pyramid-like structure, and ordering the two ewoks to stay outside, Alvin goes inside.
With Brittany staying behind, the other Chipmunks and Chipettes follow Alvin's trail with R2 in the lead. Meanwhile, Alvin finds a holographic message a man named Dr. Newton Crosby, the man who originally invented the SAINT robots aka Johnny 5 and the Three Stooges, and this magical pyramid was where they originated from. Alvin then stumbles upon golden mechanical parts for a 6th golden version of the robots. It was to be the perfect fighting machine, but was deemed a failure, for the battle against evil demands more than metal parts and computer circuits; it required the powers of the keyblade and the unlimited powers of the force, which Alvin now has.
Outside the pyramid, the Chipmunks and Chipettes arrive and find Wicket and Kneesaa outside. The young Ewoks tell their friends that Alvin is inside as they head back to their village. Inside the pyramid, they find Alvin constructing the golden SAINT robot, in hopes of somehow reviving Johnny 5. Simon, being skeptical as always, doesn't believe it's possible. Jeanette opens a communication link to Brittany, who pleads for Alvin to come back with them, before she is cut off.
Elsewhere, in another dimension, Unicron offers to give Megatron a new body, but in return, most obey his every order. Reluctanly, Megatron agrees, and Unicron reformates him into Galvatron, giving him more power than before to exact his vengence on Optimus Prime.
Meanwhile, armies of Heartless and Nobodies appear and attack the Chipmunks and Chipettes. Alvin finishes building the golden robot, adding in Johnny 5's red bandana to go around its neck, and starts charging it with energy as the others are captured. Alvin groans as the golden robot does not move, and with Heartless and Nobodies gathering around him, Alvin screams his lungs out as Johnny 5's spirit leaves Alvin's body, reverting him back to his true form, and trefers to the golden robot's body. Unconscious, Alvin is captured along with Jeanette, Eleanor and his brothers by the Heartless and Nobodies as they are taken outside of the pyramid.
Inside the pyramid, a scientist creates the heroic 9, who joins the team. 9's archnemesis is the Seamstress, which steals the souls of any doll like him. 9's allies include the brute 8, the amazon femdoll 7, the heroic 6, the one-eyed 5, the twins 4 & 3, second-in-comand 2, and heroic leader 1. The Chouturbobots guide 9, the Three Stooges, Johnny 5, Max, The Chipettes, and The Chipmunks, defeating the Heartless. The golden robot is beginning to move as the pyramid crumbles.
Brittany, meanwhile, tries to regain contact, but she too, is captured by Unversed captured by Maleficent. Meanwhile, energy from inside the pyramid merges with the energy the golden robot recieved and the robot starts to move. Soon, Alvin awakens and now accepts that their robotic friend is gone, as they are being taken to a fortress by the Heartless and Nobodies. Suddenly, something gold flies in and destroys the Heartless and Nobodies, and frees Alvin, the Chipettes and his brothers. They gasp in amazement as they see it is the golden robot, the newly reborn Johnny 5, and now wielding two lightsabers, has come to their rescue. Alvin soon realizes that Brittany is not with them, and Johnny's scanners pick up her signal inside the fortress that the Heartless and Nobodies were taking them. 9 is terrified.
The team enters and find themselves in the company of Chernabog, Maleficent and Galvatron, along with a newly-revived General Grievous, under the service of the newly-revived Unicron, who is at the moment, polluting the other worlds with his dark powers. Alvin sees Maleficent has Brittany captured (she is revealed to be another Princess of Heart) and summons all their Autobot comrades to battle. Alvin manages to rescue Brittany, but Maleficent and Galvatron have also revived the other dead Decepticons, and the Autobots and Dinobots are unmatched, until a giant white/silver spaceship arrives from the pyramid where Johnny 5's new body came from, and transforms into a Brachiosaurus. Leo Prime reveals that it is one of their own, the giant Titanus Supreme, the 12th Dinobot. With help from Titanus Supreme and the Ewoks, the team manages to defeat the Decepticon army and escape, and leaving Chernabog, Maleficent and Galvatron to retreat from their collapsing fortress into another dimension to join up with Unicron.
Back on board Max, Alvin and Brittany share a tearful hug and kiss reunion, before they each decide to go after Unicron and bring peace to the worlds once again. With their Autobot team now whole again, they destroy Unicron with the Light of Hope aka Expecto Patronum. Unicron and all his evil men are in the box which Alvin calls "Pandora's Box", then, Alvin throws the entire box into the cosmos for all eternity... Once again.
- Main article: Worlds (Disney's The Chipmunks and Chipettes)
- Main article: Character Ideas of Disney's The Chipmunks and Chipettes
- Ambush in Neverland
- Assault On New York City
- Battle of the 1,000 Heartless
- Battle of the 10,000 Enemies
- Battle of the 100,000 Enemies
- Battle of the 1,000,000 Enemies
- Battle of Endor (Heartless-Ewok War) (ハートレス＝イウォーク戦争, Hātorusu-Iwōku Sensō)
- Breakdown at Warner Bros. Studios (ワーナー・ブラザーズ・スタジオの崩壊, Wānā Burazāzu Sutajio no Hōkai, "Collapse of Warner Bros. Studios")
- Prince Charming's Plot (チャーミング王子の邪悪な計画, Chāmingu-ōji no Jaaku na Keikaku, "Prince Charming's Evil Plot")
- Chipmunk-Weasel War (シマリス＝イタチ戦争, Shimarusu-Itachi Sensō)
- Death of Dave Seville (flashbacks)
- Destruction of the Smile Away Reformatory School (スマイルアウェイ少年院学校の破壊, Sumairu Awei Shounenin Gakko no Hakai)
- Keyblade War (キーブレード戦争, Kīburēdo Sensō) (mentioned only)
- Fight on Bald Mountain
- Final Battle on Endor (possibly)
- Galactic Civil War
- Mayhem in Oz
- Skirmish Off on Station Of Awakening
- Mission to Endor
- Mission to Equestria
- Night Attack on Malaria
- Reformation of Mobotropolis
- Run in the Dawes Tomes Mousley Grubbs Fidelity Fiduciary Bank
- Second Keyblade War
- Main article: List of Weapons of KH: Chipmunks and Chipettes Series
- Mage's Staff
- Morning Star
- Shooting Star
- Magus Staff
- Wisdom Staff
- Silver Mallet
- Grand Mallet
- Lord Fortune
- Dream Rod
- Meteor Strike
- Hammer Staff
- Comet Staff
- Victory Bell
- Lord's Broom
- Meteor Staff
- Rising Dragon
- Wisdom Wand
- Wizard's Relic (dropped by Wizard Heartless)
- Shaman's Relic (dropped by Shaman Heartless)
- Nobody Lance (dropped by Dragoon Nobodies)
- Pleasure Mushroom
- Pleasure Mushroom+
- Precious Mushroom
- Precious Mushroom+
- Premium Mushroom
- Jock's Racquet (dropped by Jocks)
- Struggle Staff
- Save the Queen
- Save the Queen+
- Beastmaster's Whip
- Blitz Whip
- Magic Whip
- Dragon's Whisker
- Mist Whip
- Beast Killer
- Fire Bute
- Dragon Beard
- Red Scorpion
- Scorpitron's Tail (dropped by Scorpitron)
- Warrior's Sword
- Soul Eater
- Dream Sword
- Struggle Sword
- Gold Sword
- Silver Sword
- Copper Sword
- Platinum Sword
- Mythril Sword
- Diamond Sword
- Crystal Sword
- Iron Sword
- Blood Sword
- Treasured Sword
- Feather Sabre
- Shadow Blade
- Dark Sword
- Demon Sword Hellfiend (dropped by Commander Crayfish)
- Invisible Sword (dropped by Invisible Heartless)
- Nobody Broadsword (dropped by Berserker Nobodies)
- Lunatic (dropped by Saïx)
- Ultima Sword
- Knight's Shield
- Mythril Shield
- Onyx Shield
- Gigas Fist
- Stout Shield
- Golem Shield
- Adamant Shield
- Herc's Shield
- Genji Shield
- Dream Shield
- Massive Bumper
- Seven Elements
- Falling Star
- Chain Gear
- Ogre Shield
- Knight Defender
- Defender (shield) (dropped by Defender Heartless)
- Akashic Record (dropped by Bookmaster Heartless)
- Nobody Guard (dropped by Gambler Nobodies)
- Happy Mushroom
- Happy Mushroom+
- Platinum Mushroom
- Platinum Mushroom+
- Limited Mushroom
- Frozen Pride (dropped by Vexen)
- Jock's Shield (dropped by Jocks)
- Struggle Guard
- Save the King
- Save the King+
Eleanor: Submachine guns
- Engineer's Gun
- Thompson M1A1
- MCEM 1
- MCEM 2
- MCEM 3
- ST Kinetics CPW
- Spectre M4
- Smith & Wesson M76
- Sa vz. 23
- Colt 9mm SMG
- Orinoco II
- Škorpion vz. 61
- FAMAE SAF
- PM-63 RAK
- PM-84 Glauberyt
- Supershot ST
- Plugger's Gun (dropped by Pluggers)
- Death Penalty
- Dulcea: Phaedosian Rod
- Zack: Buster Sword
- Zidane: Thief Swords
- Auron: Samurai's Katana
- Kimahri: Striking Spear
- Tarzan: Jungle Spear
- Aladdin: Scimitar
- Ariel: Mermaid Fins
- Jack Skellington: Bone Fist
- Peter Pan: Tiny Feather Dagger
- Beast: Beast's Claws
- Mulan: Sword of the Ancestor
- Vincent: Tiny Bee
- Captain Jack Sparrow: Skill and Crossbones
- Simba: Proud Fang
- Tron: Identity Disk
- Bambi: Idyll Hooves
- Robin Hood: Archer's Bow
- Dorothy Gale: Broomstick
- Quistis: Chain Whip
- Pocahontas: Spear of Nature
- Tinker Bell: Pixie Wand
- Kenai: Claw of the Great Spirits
- Chicken Little: Baseball Bat and Firecrackers
- Isabella: Microphone
- Taran: Dyrnwyn
- Coraline: Slingshot
- King Arthur: Excalibur
- Optimus Prime: Energon sword
- Leobreaker: Keyblade tail
- Grimlock: Silver Sword
- MechaGodzilla: Missiles, Drill-Saber
- Armorhide: Mammoth Tusks of Vigor
- Trihorn: Tricera Knives
- Snarl: Saber Wailing Whip
- Pteronda: Ptera Bristle Boomerang
- Titanus Supreme: Shoulder cannons, Axe of Valor
- Roboborg: Robo-Sword
- Tsubasamaru: Wing Pistols
- Kark: Kark Beak
- Saruder: Saruder Double Slicers
- Kumard: Kumard Claw
- Logdan: Logan Shaft
- Gammer: Gammer Bow
- King Mickey: Keyblade of the Realm of Darkness
- Queen Minnie: Whitish-Blue Sphere of Light
- Pluto: Lucky Paws
- Sora: Kingdom Key
- Donald: Mage's Staff
- Miley Cyrus: The Blue and Pink Guitar
- Goofy: Knight's Shield
- Roger: Acme Gags
- Princess Jessica: Pistol
- Baby Herman: Mallet
- Axel: Eternal Flame
- Hercules: Adamantine Sword
- The Three Stooges: Slapstick Gags
- Tidus: Brotherhood
- Wakka: Official Blitzball
- Lulu: Moogle Doll
- Selphie: Flail
- Leon: Revolver Gunblade
- Yuffie: 4-Point Shuriken
- Tifa: Leather Glove
- Cloud: First Tsurugi
- Aerith: Guard Stick
- Cid: Dragoon's Spear
- Prince Phillip: Sword of Truth, Shield of Virtue
- Jaq: Sewing Needle
- Yori: Identity Disk
- Flynn: Identity Disk
- Ram: Identity Disk
- Crom: Identity Disk
- Clu: Revolver
- Rosetta: Pixie Wand
- Silvermist: Pixie Wand
- Fawn: Pixie Wand
- Iridessa: Pixie Wand
- Phineas: Guitar
- Ferb: Keyboard
- Gretchen: Microphone
- Holly: Michrophone
- Milly: Michrophone
- Ginger: Microphone
- Adyson: Michrophone
- Katie: Michrophone
- Baljeet: Keytar
- Buford: Drums
- Cat: Claws
- Leonardo: Katana swords
- Donatello: Bo staff
- Raphael: Sai daggers
- Michaelangelo: Nunchakus
- Yoda: Short lightsaber
- Tribal Spears
- Staff of Logray
- Ruling Staff
- Grappling Hook
- Hunting Knives
- Glock pistols
- Ruger Security Six Revolvers
- Round Fan (ラウンドファン, Raundo Fan)
- Dryer (ドライヤー, Doraiya)
- Broom (一掃, Isso, "Clean Sweep")
- Pot Lid (ポットリッド, Potto Riddo)
- Bleep Bloop Bop (ピコピコハンマー, Piko-piko Hanma, "Bleep Bloop Hammer")
- Midnight Snack (研究の夜食, Kenkyu no Yashoku, "Nighttime Research Snack")
- Just Desserts (デザートタイム, Dezato Taimu, "Dessert Time")
- Prince of Awesome (プリンスカスタム, Purinsu Kasutamu, "Prince Custom")
- Finest Fantasy 13 (究極幻想13, Kyukyoku Genso 13, "Ultimate Illusion 13")
- Stirring Ladle (かき乱すレイドル, Kaki-midasu Reidoru)
- Demoiselle (リベリュール, Riberyuru, "Libellule")
Power Ranger Weapons
- Dragon Dagger
- Power Blaster
- Power Sword
- Power Axe
- Power Lance
- Power Daggers
- Power Bow
- Power Cannon
- Golden Power Staff
- Zeo Blaster
- Zeo V Power Sword
- Zeo IV Power Hachets
- Zeo III Power Axes
- Zeo II Power Clubs
- Zeo I Power Shield
- Zeo Laser Pistol Powered up
- Zeo Cannon
- Turbo RAM
- Turbo Lightning Sword
- Turbo Hand Blasters
- Turbo Thunder Cannon
- Turbo Star Chargers
- Turbo Wind Fire
- Turbine Laser
- Senturion Synergizer
- Spiral Saber
- Lunar Lance
- Astro Axe
- Star Slinger
- Satellite Stunner
- Super Silverizer
- Stormtroopers: E-11 Blaster Rifles, SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster Pistols, Baradium-Core Thermal Detonators
- Shock Troopers: PTL Rocket Launchers, DC-17 Hand Blasters, Baradium-Core Code Key Thermal Detonators, KE-6b Mines
- Scout Troopers: E-11s Sniper Rifles, SE-14r Light Repeating Blaster Pistols, Baradium-Core Thermal Detonators, Autoturrets
- Imperial Engineers: Blast Cannons, F-187 Fusioncutters, Detpacks, Health and Ammo Dispensers
- Imperial Officers: Sonic Blasters, V-6d Mortar Launchers, Rages, Mark IV Recon Droids
- Dark Troopers: Arc Casters, Commando Pistols, Baradium-Core Thermal Detonators
- Blaze Troopers: Wrist-Mounted Flamethrowers
- Assassin Troopers: Twin Vibroblades, Blaster Pistols
- Scorpitron: Tail Whip
- Commander Crayfish: Demon Sword Hellfiend (basis for the Sword of Darkness)
- Guardian Heartless: Keyblade of People's Hearts
- Queen Narissa: Toy Bull, magic spells, fire breath, fireballs
- Sephiroth: Masamune
- Norsemen: Viking Sword
- Burgermeister Meisterburger: Swordcane
- Lord Barkis Bittern: Scythe, Shadowstone
- Winifred Sanderson: Broom
- Sarah Sanderson: Mop
- Mary Sanderson: 1980s Regina Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- The White Witch: Crystal dagger
- King Miraz: Sword
- Smaug: Firebreath
- Saruman: Wizard Staff, Dagger
- The Abominable Snowmonster: Paws, Teeth
- Professor Hinkle: Magic tricks
- Aeon the Terrible: Talons
- Kubla Kraus: Cossack sword, Klangstorm, Cannon
- Winterbolt: Ice scepter
- Grimsly: Spear
- Mayor Shelbourne: TBD
- The Hood: Black Magic and Vodoo spells
- Pete: Gun, Sword, bare hands, bombs
- Hades: Fire, chains of smoke
- Illegal Whalers: Spearguns, Harpoons
- Ruber: Dark Excalibur
- Grundel Toad: Torch, his fists
- Mr. Hyde: TBD
- Long John Silver: Pirate sword, Flintlock pistol
- Frankie Lido/Mr. Big: Giant ray gun
- Rothbart: Magic spells
- The Other Mother/Beldam: Sewing needles
- Unicron: Missiles
- The Fallen: Spear
- Megatron: Fusion Cannon, Energon Mace
- General Grievous: Multiple lightsabers
- R3-S6: Slicing tools
- Starscream: Missile launchers, Null-rays, Cluster bombs
- Chernabog: Spirits and Demons
- Firebird: Firey powers
- Maleficent: Powerful magic staff
- Beagle Boys: Guns, swords, knives, cannons, forks, power drills, dynamite
- Magic Mirror: Fireballs
- Lady Tremaine: Fairy Godmother's wand
- Lucifer: Teeth, claws, body weight
- Jafar: Snake staff, lightning bolts
- Iago: Powerful and strong claws, beak
- Ursula: Spells, seaworm glowing stone, Ariel's treasures, King Triton's trident, tentacles
- Flotsam and Jetsam: Teeth
- Speargunners: Spear guns
- Captain Hook: Rapier, hook, pistol
- Mr. Smee: Pistol
- Pirates: Swords, guns, paddles, cannons
- Jasper Badun: Fireplace poker
- Horace Badun: Broken table leg
- Galactic Emperor Palpatine: Red lightsaber, Force Lightning
- Zabrak Sith Lord Darth Maul: Double-bladed lightsaber
- Sith Lord Count Dooku: Curved hilt lightsaber, Dual phase lightsaber, Force Throw
- Rattataki Sith Lady Asajj Ventress: Twin lightsabers
- Sith Assassins: Lightsabers, Force pikes
- Sith Warriors: Lightsabers, Saberstaves, Dual blades
- Sith Marauders: Dual lightsabers
- Bounty Hunter Boba Fett: EE-3 Carbine rifle, Czerka ZX miniature flame projector, Dur-24 wrist laser
- Clawdite Bounty Hunter Zam Wessel: KYD-21 blaster pistol, KiSteer 1284 projectile rifle
- Dr. Raygar: Sunstar-imbued cannon
- Evil Demon Lokar: War Zord
- Vikings: Axes, arrows, knives, swords
- Gwythaints: Teeth, talons, horns
- Cauldron Born: Swords, axes, spears
- Mozenrath: Gauntlet
- Sa'Luk: Bronze knuckleduster
- Thugs: Swords, fists
- Hades: Fire, chains of smoke
- Hecate: Black magic
- Nemesis: Arms
- Oogie Boogie: Many sadistic cassino-related devices
- Dr. Facilier: Cane, cards
- Judge Claude Frollo: Sword, dagger, cape, bare hands
- Judge Doom: Buzzsaw, anvil, springs, swordstick, ACME weapons, machines
- Smart Guy: Revolver
- Greasy: Switchblade, semi-automatic pistol
- Psycho: Razor
- Wheezy: Tommy Gun
- Stupid: Baseball bat with a nail stuck through it
- Duloks: Spears, stone axes, stone knives, wooden clubs, catapults, grappling hooks
- Defender Heartless: Defender Sheilds
- Wizard Heartless: Wizard's Staffs
- Bandit Heartless: Scimitars
- Invisible Heartless: Notched broadsword
- Kurt Zisa Heartless: Twin shotels
- World of Chaos: Dual-bladed Soul Eater
- Bookmaster Heartless: Akashic Records
- Shaman Heartless: Shaman's Relics
- Runemaster Heartless: Akashic Records+
- Necromancer Heartless: Spell's Relic+
- Screwdiver Heartless: Tridents
- Pirate Heartless: Cutlass
- Lance Warrior Heartles: Lances
- Lance Soldiers: Lances
- Luna Bandit Heartless: Twin shotels
- Graveyard Heartless: Knives and axes
- Assault Riders: Lances
- Grim Reaper Heartless: Pendulum
- Storm Rider Heartless: Bombs
- Volcanic Lord Heartless: Staff
- Blizzard Lord Heartless: Staff
- Toy Soldier Heartless: Flintlocks
- Gargoyle Warrior Heartless: Axes
- Gargoyle Knight Heartless: Swords
- Orcus Heartless: Notched broadsword
- Dragoon Nobodies: Nobody Lance
- Gambler Nobodies: Cards and dice
- Samurai Nobodies: Katanas
- Berserker Nobodies: Claymores
- Stromboli: Axe, Bare Hands, His Great Weight
- Coachman: Whip
- Ringmaster: Bullwhip
- Clown Bandits: Boards
- Ronno: Stab and Jab
- Professor Tetti-Tatti: Harpoon
- Winkie: Sword, axe
- Edgar Balthazar: Pitchfork, sickle, bat
- Giant Magnet: Itself
- Sykes: His small handgun
- Roscoe and Desoto: Fangs and claws
- Percival C. McLeach: Firearms
- Joanna: Teeth, claws, and tail
- Atka: Fire, spear/lance
- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz: Lots of -inator machines
- Buckle Bruisers: Dual Shields
- Iron Prisoners: Fire Hammer
- Mimic Master: Book
- Symphony Maser: Baton
- Tabuu: Shark Blade, Golden Bracket, Chain of Light, Electrical Shield, Dragon Laser, Shuriken Boomerang
- Ganondorf: Sword
- Kadaj: Souba
- Loz: Dual Hound, Velvet Nightmare
- Yazoo: Velvet Nightmare
- Seifer Almasy: Hyperion
- Seymour Guado: Staff
- Lord Voldemort: Tom Riddle's wand, Lucius Malfloy's wand, Elder Wand
- Severus Snape: Wand
- Death Eaters: Wands
- Dementors: Dementor's Kiss
- Pizzazz: Guitar
- Misfits: Guitars
- Dark Gaia: Energy Projection, claws
- Eddie Brock Jr./Venom: Symbiote suit
- Fairy Godmother: Magic wand
- Prince Charming: Dark Magic Sword (暗闇魔法の剣, Kurayami Mahō no Ken)
- Rumplestiltskin: Tarot cards
- Hook Handed Man: Hook
- Flautono: Fork and meatballs, flute, anchor
- Norsemen: Viking swords
- Ripto: Scepter
- Sorceress: Wand
- Naraku: Saimyosho
- Nero: The Narada
- Mr. Sinister: Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Strength, Mental Paralysis, Concussive Blasts
- Apocalypse: Superhuman Strength, Projection of energy, Telekenisis
- Wicked Witch of The West: Magic spells, fireballs, broomsitck
- Evil Elves: Bows and arrows, swords, spears
- Fire (ファイア, Faia)
- Fira (ファイラ, Faira)
- Firaga (ファイガ, Faiga)
- Blizzard (ブリザド, Burizado)
- Blizzara (ブリザラ, Burizara)
- Blizzaga (ブリザガ, Burizaga)
- Thunder (サンダー, Sanda)
- Thundara (サンダラ, Sandara)
- Thundaga (サンダガ, Sandaga)
- Aero (エアロ, Earo)
- Aerora (エアロラ, Earora)
- Aeroga (エアロガ, Earoga)
- Bio (バイオ, Baio)
- Water (ウォータ, Wota)
- Watera (ウォータラ, Wotara)
- Waterga (ウォータガ, Wotaga)
- Quake (クエイク, Kueiku)
- Quara (クアラ, Kuara)
- Quaga (クアガ, Kuaga)
- Cure (ケアル, Kuaru)
- Cura (ケアルラ, Kuarura)
- Curaga (ケアルガ, Kuaruga)
- Full-Cure (フルケア, Furukea)
- Holy (ホーリー, Hori)
- Magnet (マグネ, Magune)
- Magnera (マグネラ, Magunera)
- Magnega (マグネガ, Magunega)
- Reflect (リフレク, Rifureku)
- Reflera (リフレラ, Rifurera)
- Reflega (リフレガ, Rifurega)
- Auto-Life (オートライフ, Otoraifu)
- Invisible (インビジブル, Inbijiburu)
- Gravity (グラビデ, Gurabide)
- Gravira (グラビラ, Gurabira)
- Graviga (グラビガ, Gurabiga)
- Stop (ストップ, Sutoppu)
- Stopra (ストプラ, Sutopura)
- Stopga (ストプガ, Sutopuga)
- Homing Fira (Aero + Fire + Black Magic)
- Mega Flare (Mushu + Fire + Fire)
- Firaga Burst (Fire + Fire + Gravity)
- Dark Firaga (Fire + Fire + Blackout)
- Magnet Spiral (Zero Gravity + Zero Gravity + Magnet)
- Aqua Splash (Water + Aero + Aero)
- Homing Blizzara (Aero + Blizzard + Black Magic)
- Shock Impact (Aslan + Stop + Stop)
- Tornado (Aero + Zero Gravity + Summon)
- Freeze (Blizzard + Blizzard + Stop)
- Bind (Gravity + Stop + Black Magic)
- Synchro (Cure + Gravity + Aero)
Party Members that use Magic Abilities
- Jack Skellington
- Peter Pan
- Captain Jack Sparrow
- Robin Hood
- Tinker Bell
- Chicken Litlle
- King Arthur
- Johnny 5
- Shisa 1
- Unicorn 2
- Chirin 3
- Phoenix 4
- Titanus Supreme
- Damage Drain
- HP Half
- Radar Zap
- Open Sesame (オープンセサミ, Ōpun Sesami)
- Philharmonic Pops (フィルハーモニーポップコーン, Firuhāmonī Poppukōn, "Philharmonic Popcorn")
- Prickle Pepper (とんがりペッパー, Tongari Peppā)
- Toonbasco (トゥーンカレー, Tūn Karē, "Toon Curry")
- Drej Energy Drink (ドレッジエネルギードリンク, Dorejji Enerugī Dorinku)
- Giggle Jelly (クスクスゼリー, Kusukusu Zerī)
- Soy Milk (ソイミルク, Soi Miruku)
- Birthday Cake (バースデイケーキ, Bāsudei Kēki)
- Chocolate Cake (チョコレートケーキ, Chokorēto Kēki)
- Christmas Cake (クリスマスケーキ, Kurisumasu Kēki)
- Starry Sky Drop (星空のドロップ, Hoshizora no Doroppu)
- Wedding Cake (ウェディングケーキ, Wedingu Kēki)
- Apple Pie (夢見るリンゴ, Yumemiru Ringo, "Dream Apple")
- Bumbleberry Pie (バンブルベリーパイ, Banburuberī Pai)
- Dancin' Lemon (ダンシングレモン, Danshingu Remon, "Dancing Lemon")
- Melody Grape (メロディグレープ, Merodi Gurēpu)
- Savannah Bananas (サバンナバナナ, Sabanna Banana)
- Sunberry Pie (サンベリーパイ, Sanberī Pai)
- Thundercracker (イナズマキャンディ, Inazuma Kyandi, "Lightning Candy")
- Heartbeam Crystal (Titanus Carrierzord) (broken seperately into pieces, later fixed on Endor)
- Aurora's Red Heartbeam piece (found in Enchanted Dominion)
- Cinderella's Purple Heartbeam piece (found in Castle of Dreams)
- Snow White's Green Heartbeam piece (found in Dwarf Woodlands)
- Alice's Blue Heartbeam piece (found in Wonderland)
- Jasmine's Yellow Heartbeam piece (found in Agrabah)
- Belle's Orange Heartbeam piece (found in Beast's Castle)
- Jessica's Gray Heartbeam piece (found in Disney Castle)
- Megara's Navy Heartbeam piece (found in the Olympus Colliseum)
- Esmeralda's Crimson Heartbeam piece (found in Notre Dame)
- Yum-Yum's Gold Heartbeam piece (found in Baghdad, Iraq)
- Eilonwy's White Heartbeam piece (found in Prydain)
- Nancy's Silver Heartbeam piece (found in Andalasia)
- Kneesaa's Indigo Heartbeam piece (found in Mount Thunderstone on Endor)
- Brittany's Pink Heartbeam piece
- Legendary Thunder Pearls (White Ligerzord)
- Moon Pearl
- Fire Pearl
- Water Pearl
- Wood Pearl
- Metal Pearl
- Earth Pearl
- Sun Pearl
- Harmony Crystals (Tor the Shuttlezord)
- Honesty Crystal
- Kindness Crystal
- Laughter Crystal
- Generosity Crystal
- Loyalty Crystal
- Magic Crystal
- Astral Sword (Roboborg)
- Astral Coins
- Astralborg coins
- Dragonborg coin
- Fireborg coin
- Lightningborg coin
- Ladyborg coin
- Mantron coins
- Scorpix coin
- Centipix coin
- Mantix coin
- Hornix coin
- Astralborg coins
- Astral Coins
- Glass Slipper (Cinderella)
- Sorcerer's Hat (King Mickey in his Fantasia outfit from The Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- Greek Flag (Donald Duck in his Greek outfit from Donald in Mathmagicland)
- Brazilian Flag (José Carioca)
- Mexican Flag (Panchito Pistoles)
- Argentine Flag (Goofy in his Saludos Amigos Gaucho outfit from El Gaucho Goofy)
- Cellphone (Phineas and/or Ferb) (Isabella summons Phineas and/or Ferb for her trick abilities in Danville)
- Three Ghost Eyes (The Three Souls)
- 1st Ghost Eye
- 2nd Ghost Eye
- 3rd Ghost Eye
- Fireglow (Trannosaurus Dinozord)
- Watergleam (Godzillazord)
- Iceglisten (Mammoth Dinozord)
- Groundripple (Triceratops Dinozord)
- Naturespark (Sabertooth Tiger Dinozord)
- Windglitter (Pteranodon Dinozord)
- Enginesmog (Herbie)
- Earthshine (Aslan)
- Laserbeam (Perry the Platypus)
- Energywave (Captain EO)
- Greenslime (Flubber)
- Soulshimmer (Army of the Dead)
- Staticfizz (Eva)
- Snowfall (Annabelle)
- Woodspark (Sprite)
- Spacecrackle (WALL-E and EVE)
- Thunder Charms
- Illusion Charm (Shisa 1)
- Gravity Charm (Unicorn 2)
- Time Charm (Chirin 3)
- Wind Charm (Phoenix 4)
- Wheel Charm (Benny the Cab)
- Comedy Charm(Mike Wasowski)
- Feather Charm (Marahute)
- Lamp Charm (Genie)
- Gong Charm (Mushu)
- Warner Charm (Yakko, Wakko and Dot)
- Majestic Studio Concerts
- Phil's Training
- Light Cycle
- Ice Cream Beat
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock the Rapids
- Worldwide Glide
- S'Winter Snowboarding
- Hip-Hop Halfpipe
Olympus Coliseum Tournament Cups
- Acme Corporation
- Alamo Rent a Car
- Ameci Pizza
- Bank of America
- Barstow High School
- The Body Shop
- Burger King
- Buy N Large
- Cloverleaf Industries
- Dole Foods
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Farm Bureau
- Foot Locker
- France Télécom
- General Electric
- General Motors
- General Nutrition Centers
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Nissan Motors
- Osram Sylvania
- Quaker State
- Sharp Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Silicon Graphics
- Sparkle Paper Towels
- Studio Babelsberg
- Taco Bell
- Toys R Us
- United Technologies
- Waste Management
- Wonder Bread
- Zenith Electronics
- Main article: Voice Cast for Disney's The Chipmunks and Chipettes
Alvin and the Chipmunks
- "Witch Doctor" (2007 version)
- "The boys 'n' girls of rock'n'roll"
- "Girls just wanna have fun"
- "Beautiful Memories"
- "Off to see the world"
- "Vinny's Lullaby"
- "Go, Go Power Rangers (Album instrumental version)" - The Black Mages
- "Lord Zedd" (villains' theme)
- "The Discovery"
- "Sunrise and retreat"
- "Who's Johnny"
Short Circuit 2
- "Johnny 5's theme"
- "Searching for Johnny 5"
- "Fixing Johnny 5"
- "Sewer chase"
- Main Title Theme from "Flight of the Navigator"
- "The robot rump"
- "David in the woods"
- "The ship beckons"
- "Transporting the ship"
- "The Shadow universe"
- "Ship drop"
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- "Whistle While You Work"
- "The Silly Song"
- "Some Day My Prince Will Come"
The Wizard of Oz
Return to Oz
- "Oz/The Ruined House"
- "The Deserted City/The Wheelers/Tik-Tok"
- "Mombi's Hall of Heads"
- "Jack Pumpkinhead"
- "The Flight of the Gump"
- "Dorothy and the Nome King/The Ornament Room"
- "The Defeat of the Nome King/The Restoration"
- "The Mirror"
- "When you wish upon a Star"
- "Give a little whistle"
- "I've got no strings"
- "Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 (Vanessa-Mae version)" (by Johann Sebastian Bach) - Vanessa-Mae, the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages
- "The Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a" (by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" (by Paul Dukas) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "The Rite of Spring" (by Igor Stravinsky) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 'Pastorale'" (by Ludwig van Beethoven) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "La Gioconda: Dance of the Hours" (by Amilcare Ponchielli) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Night on Bald Mountain" (by Modest Mussorgsky) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Ave Maria" (by Franz Schubert) - Alvin and Brittany; The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Symphony No. 5 in C minor-I. Allegro con brio" (by Ludwig van Beethoven) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Pines of Rome" (by Ottorino Respighi) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Rhapsody in Blue" (by George Gershwin) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Piano Concerto No. 2 in F Major-I. Allegro, Op. 102" (by Dmitri Shostakovich) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "The Carnival of the Animals, Finale" (by Camille Saint-Saëns) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Pomp and Circumstance - Marches 1, 2, 3 and 4" (by Sir Edward Elgar) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra; Gwyneth Jones and the Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Firebird Suite - 1919 Version" (by Igor Stravinsky) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchesta
- "Look Out for Mister Stork"
- "Casey Junior"
- "Song of the Roustabouts"
- "Baby Mine"
- "Clown Song"
- "Pink Elephants"
- "When I See an Elephant Fly"
- "Love is a song"
- "Sing the Day"
Song of the South
- "Song of the South"
- "Uncle Remus Said"
- "Everybody's Got a Laughin' Place"
- "How Do You Do?"
- "Sooner or Later"
- "Who Wants to Live Like That?"
- "Let the Rain Pour Down"
- "All I Want"
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- "Merrily on Our Way to Nowhere in Paticular" - The Chipmunks and Chipettes
- "A Dream is a wish your heart makes"
- "The Work song"
- "So this is love"
Alice in Wonderland
- "Alice in Wonderland"
- "In a world of my own"
- "The walrus and the carpenter"
- "All in the golden afternoon"
- "Twas brillig"
- "The unbirthday song"
- "Very good advice"
- "Painting the roses red"
- "The second star to the right"
- "You can fly"
- "Following the leader"
- "What made the red man red?"
- "Your mother and mine"
- "The elegant Captain Hook"
Return to Neverland
- "I'll try"
- "Now that you're one of us"
- "Do you believe in magic?" - Aly & A.J.
- "Hail to the Princess Aurora" - The Arnold Schoenberg Choir
- "I Wonder"
- "Once Upon a Dream"
- "Aurora's Return"/"Maleficent's Evil Spell" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Poor Aurora" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Forbidden Mountain" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "A Fairy Tale Come True" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Battle with the Forces of Evil" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
The Wonderful World of Disney
- "It's a Small World"
The Jungle Book
- "Colonel Hathi's march"
- "The Bare Necessities"
- "I wanna be like you"
- "My own home"
- "Trust in me"
- "The phony king of England"
- "Not in Nottingham"
- "Rumbly in my tumbly" - Pooh
- "The wonderful thing about Tiggers" - Tigger
Pooh's Heffalump Movie
- "Shoulder to shoulder"
- "Tomorrow is Another Day"
- "Someone's Waiting for You"
The Rescuers Down Under
- "Cody's Flight" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Rainbow connection"
- "Movin' right along"
- "Can ya picture that?"
- "I hope that somethin' better comes along!"
- "I'm going to go back there someday"
- "Hey, a movie!"
- "Happiness hotel"
- "The first time it happens"
- "Together again"
- "One more sleep 'til Christmas"
- "Shiver my timbers"
- "Adventure" - En Vogue
- "Do Wop Hop" - Kermit the Frog
- "The Batty Bat" - Count von Count
- "Honk Around the Clock" - The Honkers
- "I've Got Two" - Jeromy Stuart, Katie Briggs, Thurl Ravenscroft, Robie Lester
- "Eight Balls of Fur" - Little Chrissy
- "I Love Trash" - Oscar the Grouch
- "Count it Higher" - Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats
- "Danger's No Stranger" - How Now Brown and the Moo Wave (seen on STV)
- "Wet Paint" - How Now Brown and the Moo Wave (seen on STV)
- "Believe in Yourself" - 'N Sync
- "Kids Just Love to Brush" (seen on STV)
- "Thinking of U" - The Beetles (seen on STV)
- "Hot and Cold" - Katy Perry, Elmo, and The Chipettes
- "Telephone Rock" - Little Jerry and the Monotones (seen on STV)
- "Put Down the Duckie" - Hoots the Owl and Ernie; Orlando Brown, Kyle Massey, Lalaine, Hilary Duff, Tahj Mowry, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Phill Lewis, The Dapper Dans, Kristin Chenoweth, Andrea Martin, Tim Curry, Pee-wee Herman, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Wynton Marsalis (trumpet), Tsai Chin, Itzhak Perlman, John Rhys-Davies & Jean Marsh, Paul Simon, Mitchel Musso, Jeremy Irons, Pete Seeger, Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel, Barbara Walters, and Backstreet Boys
- "Do the Twist" - Cyndi Lauper and the Twister Sisters
- "C is for Cookie" - Marilyn Horne and Cookie Monster
- "Monster in the Mirror" (Disney Channel star and celebrity version) - Grover; Robert MacNeil, Chubby Checker, Cyndi Lauper, Kadeem Hardison, Wendy Makkena, Charlayne Hunter-Gault, Robin Williams, Ron Clements, John Musker, Glenn Close, Jake T. Austin, Whoopi Goldberg, Tracey Ullman, Kathy Najimy, Tyne Daly, Lou Diamond Phillips, Don Hahn, Raven-Symoné, Madonna, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Julia Roberts, Orlando Brown, Kyle Massey, María Conchita Alonso, Jason Earles, Elton John, and The Chipmunks and Chipettes
- "A New Way to Walk" (1990s version) - Rosie O'Donnell, Kathy Najimy, Cleopatra, Wendy Makkena, The Cheetah Girls and The Oinker Sisters
- "Elmo and the Lavender Moon" - Los Lobos
- "We are all Earthlings" - Jill Scott, Linda Ronstadt, James Ingram, Fievel Mousekweitz, Tanya Mousekewitz, Mrs. Brisby, Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Chelsea Staub, Amy Grant, The Dapper Dans, Elmo, Bug, Little Bird, Poco Loco, and Chicago
- "Sing" - Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Vanessa Williams, Conan O'Brien, The Jonas Brothers, The Dapper Dans, The Cheetah Girls, Selena Gomez, Denyce Graves, Jodi Benson, Paige O'Hara, Judy Kuhn, Anika Noni Rose, Lea Salonga, Katie Couric, Wendy Makkena, Terrell Davis, Cyndi Lauper, RuDee Lipscomb, Kathy Najimy, the kids and all the muppets
- "Only Solutions" - The Chipmunks and Chipettes
- "Tomorrow's Child" - Miley Cyrus, the Chipettes; The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "New Horizons"
- "We are here to change the world" - Captain EO
- "Star Wars (main theme)" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Duel of the Fates" (from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Funeral Theme" (from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Augie's Great Municiple Band" (from Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages; The Tajimi Children's Choir
- "Across the Stars: Love Theme" (from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Zam the Assassin and the Chase Through Coruscant" (from Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages
- "Battle of the Heroes" (from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "The Droid Room" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Cantina Band" (from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope) - The Nettai Tropical Jazz Big Band
- "Cantina Band #2" (from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope) - The Nettai Tropical Jazz Big Band
- "The Imperial March (The Galactic Empire Remnants' Theme) (from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Yoda's Theme" (from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Imperial Starfleet Deployed/City in the Clouds" (from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "The Rebel Fleet" (from Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Lapti Nek" (from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi) - The Max Rebo Band (heard on Max's radio)
- "Jedi Rocks" (from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi) - The Max Rebo Band
- "Ewok celebration" (from Star Wars: Ewoks) - The Ewoks; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Victory celebration" (from Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" (by John Philip Sousa) - Masaaki Suzuki (organist)
- "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2, S.244/2" (by Franz Liszt) - Masaaki Suzuki (organist)
- "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" - Roger Rabbit
- "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down (instrumental reprise)" - Masaaki Suzuki (organist)
- "Witchcraft" - Frank Sinatra
- "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!" - The Chipmunks and Chipettes; Sonic Underground (Sonic, Sonia, and Manic)
- "Athena's song"
- "Jump in the line (Shake, shake, shake, senora)"
- "I remember"
The Little Mermaid
- "Fathoms below"
- "Daughters of Triton"
- "Part of your world"
- "Under the sea"
- "Poor unfortunate souls"
- "Kiss the girl"
- "Vanessa's song"
Return to the Sea
- "Down to the sea"
- "For a moment"
- "Tip & Dash"
- "Here on the land and sea"
Beauty and the Beast
- "Be our guest"
- "Something there"
- "Human again"
- "Beauty and the Beast"
- "The Mob Song"
- "Arabian nights"
- "Friend like me"
- "Prince Ali"
- "A whole new world"
Return of Jafar
King of Thieves
- "follow your heart"
- "Let me be your wings"
The Nightmare Before Christmas
- "This Is Halloween"
- "Jack's Lament"
- "What's This?"
- "Town Meeting Song"
- "Jack's Obsession"
- "Kidnap The Sandy Claws"
- "Making Christmas"
- "Oogie Boogie's Song"
- "Sally's Song"
- "Christmas Eve Montage" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Poor Jack"
- "I put a spell on you"
- "Come little children"
The Lion King
- "Circle of life"
- "The morning report"
- "I just can't wait to be king"
- "Be prepared"
- "Hakuna mutata"
- "Can you feel the love tonight"
- "He lives in you"
- "We are one"
- "My lullaby"
- "One of us"
- "Love will find a way"
The Thief and the Cobbler
- "She is more than this" - Yum-Yum
- "Isn't it amazing"
- "The Virginia Company"
- "Steady as the Beating Drum"
- "Just Around the Riverbend"
- "Listen With Your Heart"
- "Mine, Mine, Mine"
- "Colors of the Wind"
- "If I Never Knew You"
- "Savages" (Part 1)
- "Savages" (Part 2)
Journey to a New World
A Goofy Movie
- "Stand Out" - Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the Fireside Girls)
- "I-2-I" - Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the Fireside Girls)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- "Out There"
- "Heaven's Light"
- "God Help the Outcasts"
- "The Court of Miracles"
The Hunchback of Notre Dame II
- "The Gospel Truth"
- "Go the distance"
- "One last hope"
- "Zero to Hero"
- "I won't say (I'm in love)"
- "A star is born
Tower of Terror
- "The Twilight Zone Suite" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Honor to us all"
- "I'll make a man out of you"
Tokyo Disney Resort
- "Meet the World" - Brenda Song
- "Tokyo DisneySea Theme Song" - Sora, Donald Duck, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato
- "Disney Carnivale" - Miley Cyrus, Sora, Donald Duck, Chipmunks and Chipettes
- "Tokyo Disneyland is Your Land" - Chipmunks and Chipettes
- "The Dreams Goes On" - The Chipmunks, Chipettes, Disney Chrous, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
- "This is The Place (Tokyo Disney Resort Theme Song)" - Goofy, Candace Flynn, Chipmunks and Chipettes
- "American Waterfront Theme Song" - Selena Gomez, Goofy, Sora and The Phineas and Ferb-Tones
- Happiness is Here
Tokyo Disneyland 10th Anniversary: It's Magical!
- Join In - Ashley Tisdale, Chipettes and The Chipmunks
- It's Magical - Sora, Donald Duck, Goofy, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and The Disney Chrous
- Remember When
- "Two worlds"
- "Son of man"
- "Strangers like me"
- "You'll be in my heart"
Lilo & Stitch
- "Hawaiian rollercoaster ride"
- "He Mele No Lilo"
Stitch Has a Glitch
Stitch! The Movie
Leroy & Stitch
Pirates of the Caribbean
- "Yo-Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)" - Captain Jack Sparrow and the other pirates
- "Transformation" - Phil Collins and the Bulgarian Women's Choir
High School Musical
- "Start Of Something New" - Phineas and Isabella
- "Get'cha Head in the Game" - Tigger and Pooh
- "What I've Been Looking For" - Jeremy and Candace
- "What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)" - Phineas and Isabella
- "Stick To The Status Quo" - Shaggy and Scooby-Doo
- "Bop To The Top" - Jeremy and Candace
- "Breaking Free" - Phineas and Isabella
- "We're All In This Together"
- "True Love's Kiss"
- "Happy Working Song"
- "That's How You Know"
- "That's Amore" - James Marsden
- "Narissa Arrives" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "So Close"
- "Ever Ever After"
- "To the Fairies They Draw Near" - Loreena McKennitt
- "To the Fairies They Draw Near, Part II" - Loreena McKennitt
- "Fly to Your Heart"
The Secret of Kells
- "Aisling's song" - Aisling
The Princess and the Frog
- "Down on New Orleans"
- "Almost there"
- "Dig a little deeper"
- "Where Dreams Begin"
- "If You Can Dream" - Snow White, Cinderella, Alice, Aurora, Kneesaa, Eilonwy, Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Yum-Yum, Pocahontas, Esmeralda, Megara, Kayley, Mulan, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida, Anna, Elsa, Elena and Moana
Phineas and Ferb
- "Gitchee, Gitchee, Goo (Means that I Love You)" (Extended Version) - Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, and the "Ferbettes" (The Fireside Girls)); Candace Flynn
- "Go, Phineas!" - Isabella and the Fireside Girls
- "She's a Disco Miniature Golfing Queen" - Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the Fireside Girls)
- "A-G-L-E-T" - Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (Phineas, Ferb, Isabella, Buford, Baljeet, and the Fireside Girls)
- "Watching and Waiting" - Phineas and the Ferb-Tones (Phineas, Isabella, and the Fireside Girls)
- "The Fireside Girls" - Isabella and the Fireside Girls
- "Little Brothers" - Stacy Hirano
- "Summer Belongs to You"
- "Grim Grinning Ghosts" - The Graveyard Ghosts
- "Soarin'" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Final Distance - KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Hikari - KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Hikari - KINGDOM Rock Instrumental Version" - The Black Mages
- "Hikari - KINGDOM HEARTS Instrumental Version" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Passion - KINGDOM Rock Instrumental Version" - The Black Mages
- "Passion - KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "Real Emotion" (The Chipettes' single)
- "The Greatest Adventure"
- "1000 Words" (Orchestral version) (The Chipettes perform this song with the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra)
- "Godzilla's anthem" (MechaGodzilla's theme) (performed by the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra)
- "Toxic Love" - Hades
- "This is My Idea" - Taran and Eilonwy
- "The Magic Lamp Theater (Suite)" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "My Heart was an Island"
- "StormRider Suite" - The Tokyo Phiilharmonic Orchestra
- "It's a Long Road"
- "Food, Glorious Food" (spoof of this song sung by the army of vultures similar to Ice Age: The Meltdown)
- "The Curly Shuffle"
- "The Money Song" - Dr. Nigel Channing, the Monty Python Chorus
- "It's Not Too Late"/"Whatever You Imagine"
- "You Are My Lucky Star" - Romeo and Juliet
- "Am I Feeling Love? (Eternity)"
- "The New Colossus"
- "Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor"
- "What I've Done" by Linkin Park
- "Lilium" by Kumiko Noma
- "Awake & Alive" by Skillet
- "Hungarian Dance Nos. 5, 6, 7 and 17" (by Johannes Brahms) - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- "One-Winged Angel" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Advent: One-Winged Angel" - The Prima Vista Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Advent: One-Winged Angel" (ACC Long Version) - The Prima Vista Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Dive into the Heart -Destati-" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Another Side" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "The Other Promise" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Fate of the Unknown" - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra and The Black Mages; The Masashi Hamauzu Chorus
- "Where There's a Whip (There's a Way)"
- "The Touch" (2007 version) (Autobot victory song)
- "Dream Away" (Pagemaster main ending song)
- "Freedom Fighters" (From Star Trek Movie Trailer 3)
- "Let's Celebrate" by Nelson (From Ratchet & Calnk Future: Tools of Destruction Ending Credits)
- "New Divide" by Linkin Park
- "Samurai Sentai Shinkenger" by Animetal
- "Hero" (X-Factor song)
- "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" by Wax
- "Moskau" (Dschinghis Khan Song) by Black Messiah
- "Take It Easy- Benny Lava"
- "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson and Alien Ant Farm
- "Gain Ground" by Akira Kushida
- "Saite No Chipmunk" by Takayuki Miyauchi
- "Walk The Dinosaur" by Was (Not Was) From the album What Up, Dog?
- "Tatakae! Alvin" by Hironobu Kageyama
- "I am Iron Man" by Black Sabbath
- "Mr. Crowley" by Yngwie Malmsteen and Tim Owens
- "Ain't No West for The Wicked" by Cage The Elephant
- "Iridescent" by Linkin Park
- "Diamond Eyes (Boom-Lay Boom-Lay)" by Shinedown
- "Hero" by Skillet
- "Friends/Sigmund and the Seamonsters" by Tripping Daisy
- "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" from the Hello, Dolly! 1969 musical film soundtrack - Michael Crawford (heard on Max's radio)
- "Loverly Spring" (heard on Max's radio)
- "I Get Around" by The Beach Boys (heard on Max's radio)
- "Say, Say, Oh Playmate" - David Scott Freeman, Max the Trimaxion Drone Ship
- "And the Green Grass Grew All Around" - David Scott Freeman, Max the Trimaxion Drone Ship
- "Audi Famam Illius"
- "Sailor Moon English Theme / Moonlight Densetsu"
- "Brawl Final Destination" (played during Mephiles battle)
- "Suite" from Tokyo DisneySea's Journey to The Center of The Earth - The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
ALVIN: (repeated) 'Don’t.. touch.. the cap!'
or 'Nobody.. touches.. the cap!'
BRITTANY: (whistles to Number 2) 'Hey, Laserlips! Your mama was a snowblower! (blows raspberry)'
JOHNNY 5: (as Elmer Fudd) 'Ah, that waps you up, ya wascally wobot.' (chuckles)
(The Chipmunks and Chipettes discover Johnny 5 in the Seville garage)
ALVIN: 'Oh, my gosh. I knew they’d pick us. I just knew it.'
(Simon steps forward a bit)
(Johnny 5 does not respond)
ALVIN: 'Welcome to our planet.'
(Johnny 5 still does not respond, Theodore slowly comes to the robot)
THEODORE: 'Don’t be afraid. (touchs Johnny 5's right hand) Friend.'
JOHNNY 5: (slowly) 'F-Friend?'
ELEANOR: 'That’s right. Friend.'
BRITTANY: 'So he can talk.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Malfunction. Need input.'
ALVIN / BRITTANY: 'Input?'
JEANETTE: 'That means “information”.'
JOHNNY 5: (refers to Lilly) 'Beautiful animal. Mammal. Canine. Dog. Rossini.'
CURLY: (screams) 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'
MOE: 'Shaddup! This is no time to be singin’!'
CURLY: 'But Moe! Moe!'
MOE: 'Shaddup I said!'
CURLY: 'MMMM! But Moe!'
(all Stooges scream and roll away)
JOHNNY 5: (repeated) 'NO DISASSEMBLE!'
ALVIN: (talks to the camera after Number 3 runs into an outhouse) 'Well, when ya gotta go, don’t squeeze the Charmin!'
JOHNNY 5: 'Please, call me “Johnny 5”. Number 5 stupid name.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Escape! Escape! Flee! Hide! Refuge!'
ELEANOR: 'What’re you afraid of? What’s wrong?'
JOHNNY 5: 'Decepticons. Disassemble, dead. Disassemble Number 5, dead.'
SIMON: 'But you can’t die. You’re a machine.'
JOHNNY 5: 'No.'
JEANETTE: 'No, you’re not a machine?'
JOHNNY 5: 'Yes.'
SIMON: 'Yes, you are, or yes, you’re not?'
JOHNNY 5: 'Yes.'
CHIPMUNKS / CHIPETTES: 'YES, WHAT?'
JOHNNY 5: 'Yes, not.'
BRITTANY: 'Talk about a malfunction.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Not malfunction, Brittany. Number 5... is alive.'
BRITTANY: (groans in frustration) 'I can’t do this! I can’t even program a DVD player!'
JOHNNY 5: 'F-fifteen minutes you have to get good.'
BRITTANY: 'Robot with damaged eye and arm say what?'
JOHNNY 5: 'Plenty of time. Time. Time in a sort of runic rhyme, rhyme...'
BRITTANY: (waves her hand in front of Johnny 5) 'Alright, alright, alright! Don’t lose it! Just tell me step by step.'
(Johnny 5 nods)
BRITTANY: 'Once we get your arm working again, you can do the rest yourself. Alright?'
JOHNNY 5: 'KO, Ttirb.'
BRITTANY: 'That’s Britt.'
JOHNNY 5: 'That’s what I said - Ttirb.'
SCARECROW: 'I’m a failure because I haven't got a brain.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Alright! Let’s party!
(as the Mask) P-A-R-T...Y? ’Cause I gotta!'
BRITTANY: (nervously) 'T-t-t-t-take it easy. Y-you’re okay now.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Am not human, but am a life-form, have soul, heart, spark! But they me killed to try!'
BRITTANY: 'Wait a minute, J5. Whaddaya think you’re gonna do?'
JOHNNY 5: 'Pursue! Capture! Incarcerate!'
BRITTANY: 'No way J5, this is serious! You’re not in top form, and your backup battery’s used up!'
JOHNNY 5: 'I’m okay-kay, just a few biddly-biddly Bugs, Buster, and Babs Bunny to work out in out in! Perfectly functionality, functionality!'
BRITTANY: 'Yeah, right. Listen to yourself! Ya can’t even talk straight!'
JOHNNY 5: (imitates John Wayne and lifts Brittany) 'Ttirb, a life-form’s gotta do what a life-form’s gotta do. Stand aside.'
(throws Brittany aside)
BRITTANY: 'Whoa!' (hits the ground)
DOROTHY: 'Now which way do we go?'
SCARECROW: 'Parden me, this way is a very nice way.'
MOE: (to Curly) 'Which way ya talkin’ about?'
CURLY: 'That wasn’t me.'
MOE: (to Larry) 'Was it you?'
ALVIN: 'Well, who did say that?'
(Toto barks at Scarecrow)
DOROTHY: 'Don’t be silly, Toto. Scarecrows don’t talk.'
SCARECROW: (points other way) 'It’s pleasant down that way, too.'
THEODORE: 'W-w-wasn’t he pointing the other way?'
SCARECROW: (points both ways) 'Of course, people do go both ways.'
JOHNNY 5: 'More input! More input!'
JOHNNY 5: 'Hey, you! Heeeeeeeeere’s Johnny!'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: '5! You’ve got more lifes than a cat. Alright, then. Prepare to be recycled.'
JOHNNY 5: '(imitates a Jewish man) Oh, yeah? Well, recycle this, schmuck!
(Brooklyn accent) Get outta my face, ugly!
(imitates Sylvester Stallone) Yo, c’mon, ya bug-eyed geek.
(imitates Clint Eastwood) Ya feel lucky, punk?'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: 'If I kill you, Johnny 5, Unicron will be pleased!'
ALVIN: 'If I’m not back in five minutes... just wait longer.'
COWARDLY LION: (noticing the snow that’s fallen on the poppy field) 'Unusual weather we’re havin’, ain’t it?'
ALVIN: 'Whaddaya think you're doing? I don't need your help.'
BRITTANY: 'You're useless! Lemme handle this before you get hurt.'
ALVIN: 'Ha! You? Right.'
BRITTANY: 'Yes me, you arrogant airhead.'
ALVIN: (walks away) 'No way.'
BRITTANY: 'GET BACK HERE! (walks after Alvin, stepping on a Heartless) How dare you walk away from me when I'm talking to you?! Typical, typical Alvin's blockheaded behaviour!'
ALVIN: 'Who's a blockhead?!'
BRITTANY: 'You are!'
ALVIN: 'You're outta your mind!'
BRITTANY: 'Can't take the competition?'
ALVIN: 'You're no competition with me!'
BRITTANY: 'Oh am I more than you can handle?'
ALVIN: 'Eh, go back to the mall.'
GOLDAR: (pats Brittany on the shoulder) 'Uh, excuse me...'
BRITTANY: 'Buzz off! I'm talking to Mr. Runner-up here!'
GOLDAR: 'This is ridiculous. All right! (punches Alvin out of the way, and has some Heartless grab Brittany by the arms)
BRITTANY: 'Hey, leggo of me you clowns!'
GOLDAR: (laughs, to Brittany) 'Tough luck, chipmunk. I'll take that. (grabs the Dragon Dagger from Brittany's holster) Your bad day just got worse.'
BRITTANY: 'Goldar, just wait'll I get my hands on you!'
MOE: (to Larry or Curly) 'Get the tools.'
LARRY/CURLY: 'What tools?'
MOE: 'The tools we’ve been usin’ for the last ten years.'
LARRY/CURLY: 'Ohh, those tools.'
BRITTANY: 'Honestly Cinderella, the way they treat you. I simply don't know how ya put up with it. I'd like to give that stepmother of yours a big piece of my mind!'
CINDERELLA: 'It's not so bad, Brittany. They give me a place to sleep and food to eat.'
ALVIN: 'And how 'bout that dumb cat, Lucifer? If I were my right size, I'd show him a thing or two.' (pumps up his fists)
SIMON: 'I think we should be greatful that he hasn't caught us.'
(Jeanette was on two sponges tied to her feet and she was slipping)
JEANETTE: 'Look out!'
(Theodore and Eleanor jump out of the way as Jeanette slides past. Cinderella plants her left foot in front of Jeanette and she bounces off towards Cinderella's right foot. Upon bouncing off that, Jeanette stops sliding and spins a bit, making her dizzy. Jeanette's vision is spinning until finally it stops)
CINDERELLA: (giggles a bit) 'Maybe putting sponges on your feet wasn't a good idea.'
JEANETTE: (straightens her glasses) 'I'm sorry, Cinderella. (tries to stand up) Oof! But it's...Oof! Just not so.... Oof! Easy to... Oof! Stand up in....Oof! These things! Oof!'
(Simon sets Jeanette upright)
SIMON: 'That better?'
JEANETTE: 'A lot better. Thanks, Simon.'
TIN MAN: 'No heart. All hollow.'
ALVIN: 'Alrighty then!'
JOHNNY 5: (as Captain Kirk) 'Captain’s Log, stardate 23.9, rounded off to the... nearest decimal point. We’ve... traveled back in time to save an ancient species from... total annihilation. SO FAR... no... signs of aquatic life, but I’m going to find it. If I have to tear this universe another black hole, I’m going to find it. I’ve... GOT TO, MISTER!'
DOROTHY: (reaches to pick an apple from an apple tree, the tree grabs the apple and slaps her hand) 'Ouch!'
APPLE TREE: 'Whaddaya think you’re doing?'
DOROTHY: 'We’ve been walking a long ways and I was hungry and... did you say something?'
APPLE TREE: 'She was hungry! Well, how would you like to have someone come along and pick something off a’ you?'
DOROTHY: 'Oh dear, I keep forgetting I’m not in Kansas!'
SCARECROW: 'Come along fellas. You don’t want any of those apples.'
APPLE TREE: 'Are you hinting my applees aren’t what they oughta be?'
SCARECROW: 'Oh, no! It’s just that they don’t like little green worms.'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: 'I’ll have you know, rodent, that you are no match for me alone.'
ALVIN: 'And I’ll have ya know that I have the reflexes of a cat and the speed of a mongoose.'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: 'Bold words. Let’s see if you have the strength to back them up.'
ALVIN: 'Come at me. I DARE YA!'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: 'You’ll be sorry you said that.'
MAX: (repeated) 'Compliance.'
JOHNNY 5: (imitates Fire Marshall Bill) 'LEMME SHOW YA SOMETHIN’!'
ZORDON'S SPIRIT: (repeated) 'May the power protect you.'
LEONARD SABER: 'Those chipmunks must be eliminated! Guards! Scientists! Exterminators! Royal Brutes! Kill those six chipmunks immediately!'
SCUTTLE: (to Ariel) 'Well, look at what the catfish dragged in! (laughes) Look at ya! Look at ya! There's somethin’ different. Don’t tell me - lemme guess. I got it. It’s your hairdo, right? You’ve been usin’ the dinglehopper, right? (Ariel shakes her head) No? No, huh? Well, lemme see. New... seashells? No new seashells. I gotta admit, I can’t put my foot on it right now, but if I just stand here long enough, I know that...'
BRITTANY: (exasperated) 'SHE’S GOT LEGS, YOU BIRD-BRAIN! She traded her voice to the sea witch and got legs! (slaps her hand on her face) Argh!'
SCUTTLE: 'I knew that.'
(Ariel struggles to stand up)
FLOUNDER: 'Ariel’s been turned into a human.'
THEODORE: 'She’s gotta make the prince fall in love with her.'
ELEANOR: 'And he’s gotta kiss her to make it permanent.'
SIMON: 'And to top it off, she’s only got three days.'
(Ariel falls over, splashing the others)
SEBASTIAN: 'Just look at her! On legs! On human legs! (gasps) My nerves are shot! Dis is a catastrophe! I’m gonna march meself straight home right now and tell her father just like I shoulda done de minute...'
(Alvin picks Sebastian up)
ALVIN: 'Whoa. Hold it right there, crab boy. Do ya know what her father’d say? He’d say he’s gonna kill himself a crab! That’s what her father’d say!'
SEBASTIAN: 'Hmm. Good point. Maybe dere’s still time.
(to Ariel) If we can get that witch to give you back your voice, you could go home with all de normal fish and just be...'
(notices Ariel’s sad expression)
BRITTANY: 'Just be miserable for the rest of her life.'
SEBASTIAN: (groans in defeat) 'Alright, alright. I’ll try to help ya find dat prince.'
(Ariel kisses Sebastian on the head and Alvin puts him down)
SEBASTIAN: 'Boy, what a soft shell I’m turning out to be.'
BRITTANY: 'Now, Ariel, if ya wanna be a human, the first thing ya gotta do is dress like one. Now, lemme see what I can whip up.'
DOROTHY: 'I don’t like this forest.'
THEODORE: 'Me neither. It’s d-d-dark and c-c-creepy.'
SCARECROW: 'Of course, I don’t know, but I think it’ll get darker before it get’s lighter.'
ELEANOR: 'D’ya think there could be wild animals here?'
TIN MAN: 'Perhaps.'
SCARECROW: 'Even ones that, that eat... straw?'
SIMON: 'But mostly lions and tigers and bears.'
ALVIN: 'And tigers?'
BRITTANY: 'And bears?'
LARRY / CURLY: 'Oh my!'
(grab onto Moe by his shoulders)
MOE: 'Turn me loose!'
CINDERELLA: 'Do you like it? It was my mother's.'
JEANETTE: 'I like it.'
ELEANOR: 'Me too.'
BRITTANY: 'But...it's kinda old.'
CINDERELLA: 'Well perhaps it's a bit old-fashioned, but I'm sure we can fix it up.'
GUS: 'Duh, duh, how ya do that? Huh?'
SIMON: 'Maybe there's some good ideas in this book.'
(Simon tries to pull the book out)
CINDERELLA: (picking up the book from Simon) 'Well let's see what's in here.' (opens the book)
ALVIN: (whispers to Brittany) 'Good thing we left Johnny 5 back on the ship with the Autobots, eh?'
BRITTANY: (whispers) 'Yeah.' (giggles)
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Are you Alvin Seville, holder of the Keyblade?'
BRITTANY: 'He knows your name.'
ALVIN: (nervously) 'Yeah.'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'My name is Optimus Prime. We are Autonomous Robotic Organisms from the planet Cybertron. Also known as “Autobots”.'
JAZZ: 'What’s crackin’ playa? What's Doing To Playa Now?'
(does a somersault)
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'My first lieutenant. Designation: Jazz.'
SIMON: 'You know our language?'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'We’ve learned Earth’s languages through the worldwide web. My weapons specialist: Ironhide.'
IRONHIDE: (drawing his guns) 'You feelin’ lucky, punk?'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Easy, Ironhide...'
IRONHIDE: (retracts his guns) 'Just kiddin’, Prime. I just wanted to show ’em my cannons.'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Our medical officer: Ratchet.'
RATCHET: 'They Pleased to meet you.'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Our reconnaissance officer: Bumblebee.'
BUMBLEBEE: (does a little dance) “Check on the rep, yep! / Second to none!”
BRITTANY: 'Um, how come he talks through the radio?'
RATCHET: 'His vocal processors were damaged in battle. We’re still working on them, However, We Got To Get our Robotic Waves in Television.'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'The Autobot Twins: Skids and Mudflap.'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Combat Instructor, Sideswipe.'
SIDESWIPE: 'Keepin' it real.' (holds up two fingers saying "peace")
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Our Valkrie officers: the Autobot Sisters. Elita-1, the commander. Chromia, her sub commander. And Arcee, the youngest.'
ELITA-1: 'You'll Never let it be said...'
ARCEE: '...that being a hero...'
CHROMIA: '...is for the boys.'
BRITTANY: 'Cool, real fembots.'
JOLT: 'I’m Jolt, Electrostatic Warrior.'
(Wheelie pops out)
IRONHIDE: 'This little guy is Wheelie.'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'And this is my vice-commander, Jetfire.'
JETFIRE: 'I was originally a Decepticon, but I don’t think Megatron's way.'
BLAZEMASTER: 'Leonard Saber, a disciple of Organization XIII, has kidnapped Sam!'
BREAKAWAY: 'This is terrible! Leonard Saber escaped to the floating island Laputa! Rescue Sam!'
GRIMLOCK: 'Me Grimlock no like Leonard Saber.'
ALVIN: (to Triton) 'We only wanna help you protect the oceans from the Heartless.'
TRITON: 'Spare me your lies! I only know that you, as the bearer of keyblade, will only bring chaos to other worlds. Well, you shall not succeed as long as I live!'
ALVIN: 'But it’s not a lie!'
TRITON: 'SILENCE!' (fires lightning his trident, Alvin blocks with the keyblade)
ALVIN: 'If the only way to make you believe is to defeat you, so be it!'
(Both Alvin and Triton charge for each other with their respective weapons in hand)
ZORDON'S SPIRIT: 'THAT’S ENOUGH!'
JOHNNY 5: (imitates Don Adams) 'Sorry about that, Chief.'
JOHHNY 5: (as Michal Jackson): 'Who's Bad?'
BRITTANY: 'Get your filthy paws off me you darn dirty ape!'
COWARDLY LION: 'Put ’em up, put ’em up! Which one of ya foist? I’ll fight ya both together if ya want. I’ll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back. I’ll fight ya stand on one foot. I’ll fight ya with my eyes closed. Oh, pull an axe on me, eh? Sneakin’ up on me, eh? Why...'
JOHNNY 5: (imitates John Wayne) 'Say, pilgrim, that liked to parted my hair. If ya wanna play rough, I can sure oblige ya.'
SCUTTLE: 'Ariel! Guys! Wake up! Wake up! I just heard the news! Congratulations, kiddo, we did it!'
BRITTANY: (yawns grumbly) 'What is that bird-brain babbling about now?'
SCUTTLE: 'Right. As if you guys didn’t know, the whole town’s buzzin’ about the prince gettin’ himself this afternoon!'
ALVIN: (surprised) 'You mean he’s getting married?'
SCUTTLE: 'That’s right. (to Ariel) I just wanted to wish ya luck. Catch ya later, I wouldn’t miss it!'
JOHNNY 5: (as a gangster) 'Frankie, ya broke the unwritten law. Ya ratted on your friends. When ya do that Frankie, you're enemies don’t respect ya. Ya got no friends no more. Ya got nobody, Frankie.'
ALVIN: 'Surely, ya can’t be serious.'
JOHNNY 5: 'I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Llllike a glove!'
JOHNNY 5: 'Tell me, Your Majesty. If you were king, would you be afraid of anything?'
COWARDLY LION: 'Not nobody! Not nohow!'
TIN MAN: 'Not even a rhinoceros?'
COWARDLY LION: 'Imposerous!'
DOROTHY: 'How ’bout a hippopotamus?'
COWARDLY LION: 'Why, I’d thrash ’im from top to bottomus!'
ALVIN: 'Supposing you met an elephant?'
COWARDLY LION: 'I’d wrap ’im up in cellophane!'
SCARECROW: 'What if it were an apatosaurus?'
COWARDLY LION: 'I’d show HIM who was king of the forest!'
THERE STOOGES: 'How?'
COWARDLY LION: 'How? Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the “ape” in apricot? What do they got that I ain’t got?
COWARDLY LION: 'You can say that again! Huh?'
ALVIN: 'Lihoo hisser (loser).'
BRITTANY: 'Lovely party.'
ALVIN: 'Pity we weren’t invited.'
JOHNNY 5: (as Don Adams) 'Missed it by THAT much.'
CURLY: (gets squirted in the face with water or ink) 'You just try that again! (squirt) He did.'
ARIEL: 'Oh. He's very handsome, isn't he?'
SCUTTLE: (Looking at Max, Eric's dog) 'I dunno. He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me.'
BRITTANY: (sighes) 'Not the dog, you bird-brain. She was talking about that human.'
ARIEL: 'Yes, the one playing the snarfblatt.'
BRITTANY: (shocked) 'Red-haired mermaid princess say what?'
(Some time after Unicron’s dark magic causes Max to shut down)
BRITTANY: 'Max, there must be something left of you inside all of those computer chips and wiring.
(puts her hands on Max’s head)
You’ve got to remember. You've GOT to wake up.'
(tears fall from her eyes onto Max’s head, and Brittany walks away, beeping sounds start emiting from inside Max’s insides)
MAX: (speaks in slow robot voice) 'Set...down,...navi...gator.'
BRITTANY: (surprised) 'W-what did you say?'
MAX: (speaks in slow robot voice) 'I am...Trimaxion...Drone Ship...Phaelon...M-Max.'
THEODORE: 'You ARE Max.'
ELEANOR: 'Say it!'
MAX: (speaks in slow robot voice) 'I...am...
(human-like voice) Max.'
JEANETTE: 'You ARE Max.'
GOOFY: 'Garwsh. How do ya feel, Max?'
MAX: (robot voice) 'I feel...
(imitates Gene Wilder in Mel Brooks’ 1974 film Young Frankenstein) 'Alive. It’s alive! IT’S ALIVEEEEE!!!!'
(Theodore is slightly scared)
MAX: 'Seriously, though. I feel wonderful!'
SIMON: 'Something must’ve happened to his programming.'
YEN SID: 'It’s much more simple than that, young one. Brittany’s tears that fell onto Max’s head gave him what that lightning bolt gave Johnny 5.'
SIMON: 'In other words, Max is now sentient.'
THEODORE: 'Senti-- what?'
JEANETTE: 'It means Max is now alive.'
MAX: 'Got dat right, Jeannie!'
PAGEMASTER: 'Evil must be stopped. Alvin, you can do this.'
ISAAC: 'Weyard is almost destroyed by Maleficent since.'
MAX: (as Scotty) 'Scotty tae bridge. She canna take much more a’ this, Captain.'
JOHNNY 5: (as Scotty) 'I just canna do it, Captain. I DON’T HAVE THE POWER!'
CURLY: (repeated) 'Sointenly!'
JEANETTE: 'If I gave you a dollar, and your father gave you a dollar, how many dollars would you have?'
LARRY: 'One dollar.'
JEANETTE: 'You don’t know your arithmetic.'
LARRY: 'You don’t know my father.'
CURLY: (after he accidentally hits Moe with a hammer and knocks him out cold) 'Hey Moe! What happened? Say a few syllables.'
MOE: 'Pick out two fingers.' (holds out his hand)
CURLY: 'One, two. (BOINK!) Ow! I can’t see! I can’t see!'
MOE: (concerned) 'What’sa matter?'
CURLY: 'I got my eyes closed. (BOINK!) Ow!'
TIK-TOK: 'I do not hold out much hope for Jack. He has many excellent qualities, but thinking is not one of them.'
BRITTANY: 'Maybe he'll be lucky.'
DOROTHY: 'Do ya think so?'
BRITTANY: 'You want support or the truth? Make up your mind!'
MOE: (with Larry snoring) 'Hey, hey!'
LARRY: 'Wha’ happened?'
MOE: 'Wake up and go to sleep.'
BRITTANY: (to Ariel) 'All right, Ariel. We’ve gotta make a plan to get Eric to kiss you. Tomorrow, when he takes you for that ride, you’ve gotta look your best. Ya gotta bat your eyes, like this (bats her eyes); ya gotta (puckers up her lips) pucker up your lips like this; so if he gets you into a smooching mood, you’ll be prepared to-- Ariel, are you listening to me? Ari--!'
ALVIN: (puts his hand over Brittany's mouth) 'Shh! Ariel’s asleep.'
(Alvin points over to Ariel’s bed, and she is asleep. Sebastian sighes, and blows out the candle)
SEBASTIAN: 'You are hopeless, child. You know dat? Completely hopeless.'
MOE: (to Curly) 'Remind me to kill you later'
CURLY: 'I’ll make a note of it. (searches himself) I ain’t got no pencil.'
MOE: 'Well, I changed my mind, I’m gonna do it now. (BONK!)'
MOE: 'What’sa matter wit’chu?'
CURLY: 'I'm tryin’ to think, but nothin’ happens.'
MOE: 'Every time ya think, ya weaken the nation.'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'One shall stand, one shall fall.'
MEGATRON: 'Why throw away your live so recklessly?'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'That’s a question you should ask yourself, Megatron.'
MEGATRON: 'No! I’ll crush you with my bare hands!'
CURLY: 'Say, they made Moe real ugly, didn’t they, Larry?'
LARRY: 'I dunno, I think he’s uglier in person.'
MOE: 'Watch it, you two. You’re rollin’ on thin ice.'
MOE: 'This is a job for a man.'
LARRY: 'Where are we gonna find one?' (SMACK!)
MOE: 'Ya sure?'
LARRY: 'I’m positive.'
MOE: 'Only fools are positive.'
LARRY: 'Ya sure?'
MOE: 'I’m positive.'
("Vanessa" looks into her mirror and sees Ursula, laughing evilly)
SCUTTLE: (sees what's going on in the ship) 'The Sea Wtich! Oh, no. She's gonna... I gotta... (crashes into ship with a loud "ding") Ariel! (flies back to castle) ARIEL!'
BRITTANY: 'What're you doing here?'
SCUTTLE: (breathlessly) 'Just listen, okay? (pants) I was flyin' - of course I was flyin' - and I saw that the watch... the witch, was watchin' in a mirror and she was singin' with a stolen set of pipes!'
SEBASTIAN: (to Alvin) 'Did you get all dat?'
THEODORE: 'Didn't get a word of it.'
SCUTTLE: (picks up Sebastian) 'Do you hear what I'm tellin' you? (slams Sebastian down on every word) The prince... is marryin'... the sea witch... in disguise!'
SEBASTIAN: 'Are you sure about this?'
SCUTTLE: 'Have I ever been wrong? I mean, when it's important.'
BRITTANY: (sarcastically) 'Is that a trick question?'
JEANETTE: 'Brittany, this is serious!'
FLOUNDER: 'What're we gonna do?'
(Ariel stands up, looks at the setting sun, remembers Ursula's words "Before the sun sets on the third day", she dives into the ocean, and Sebastian cuts the rope to some barrels, causing some of them to fall and bob on the surface of the sea)
SEBASTIAN: 'Ariel, grab onto dat. Flounder, get her to dat boat as fast as your fins can carry you.'
FLOUNDER: 'I'll try!'
SEBASTIAN: 'I gotta get to King Triton. He must know about this.'
SCUTTLE: 'W-what about me? What about--'
SEBASTIAN: 'You find a way to stall dat wedding!'
(Scuttle salutes as Sebastian leaves)
SCUTTLE: 'Stall the wedding. Well how--?'
BRITTANY: (exasperated) 'Oh, for once, Bird-brain, USE YOUR HEAD!' (echoes)
SCUTTLE: 'That's it! Thanks, kid. (flys off and calls to other sea creatures)
ALVIN: 'Britt, you sure have a way to get people going.'
BRITTANY: 'Well, thank you, Alvie.'
THEODORE: 'What're WE supposed to do?'
ALVIN: 'I'll tell ya what we're gonna do. We're going to call on the Dinozords for backup.'
JEANETTE: 'But what if Megazord isn't good enough?'
SIMON: 'We may need Godzillazord. But he's still moping about how he let Ursula control.'
ELEANOR: 'Who's gonna get 'im to help us?'
BRITTANY: (brings out the Dragon Dagger) 'I'll do it. I don't care how many times I'll need to play the melody, but I'll get him to help. Then maybe we'll find out about that new zord combination Zordon told us about.'
ALVIN: 'You do that, Brittany. The rest of us'll follow Sebastian, and call for the Dinozords. Let's go guys!'
(The Chipmunks, along with Jeanette and Eleanor, dive into the sea, leaving Brittany alone at the dock)
BRITTANY: 'Well, here goes nothing. (brings the Dragon Dagger to her lips and begins playing the summoning melody)'
GENIE: (as Rodney Dangerfield) 'I can’t believe it. I’m losing to a rug.'
ALADDIN: 'Genie, I need help.'
GENIE: (as Jack Nicholson) 'Alright, Sparky, here’s the deal. If ya wanna court the little lady, ya gotta be a straight shooter. Do ya got it?'
LARRY: (groans as he puts himself upright on a snow drift on the mountain of the Nome King) 'Oh, I feel like a, ugh, a mountain fell on me.'
MOE: (muffled) 'It did!'
LARRY: 'Is that you, Moe? Where are ya?'
MOE: (muffled) 'You’re standin’ on me, Porcupine!'
(Moe’s fists punch through the snow under Larry, causing Larry to fly off the snow drift as Moe struggles to pull himself free of the snow)
LARRY: (stands himself upright again) 'Gee, Moe, I'm sorry, Moe. What mo’ can a fella say? That's all there is, there ain't no mo’.'
MOE: (while holding a rock in his hand) 'Aw, that's all right, kid. It was only an accident.' (CRASH!)
MOE: 'THAT was NO accident! Where’s the other chucklehead?'
CURLY: (muffled) 'Hey fellas, get me out! I’m stuck!'
(Larry and Moe look and see Curly upside down with his head in the snow)
MOE: 'How d’ya like that guy - playin’ in the snow at a time like this.'
LARRY: 'Well, c’mon. We gotta get ’im out.'
(Moe and Larry grab onto either side of Curly and successfully pull him out of the snow, revealing Curly’s head is incased in an ice block)
MOE: 'Oh, a frozen dainty, eh?'
CURLY: (muffled) 'Nyaa! De-frost me!'
MOE: (puts his hands on the ice block) 'Hey Porcupine, gimme a hand.'
LARRY: (holds out both hands) 'Which one?'
MOE: 'I’m gonna have trouble with you? Help me crack this ice block!'
(Moe and Larry use their strength to crack the ice and successfully free Curly from his “ice cover”)
CURLY: (shivers a bit) 'Brr. Oh, thanks fellas. I’m chilled to the bone.'
SIMON: 'You’re a robot. You don’t HAVE bones.'
CURLY: 'Oh yeah. Nyuknyuknyuknyuk.'
JOHNNY 5: 'You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I’m around, you’ll always be second best, see?'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: 'CURSE YOU, 5! I’LL GET YOU NEXT TIME!'
SOLOMON GRUNDY: 'You... Green Lantern... Me Kill!'
ALVIN: 'Solomon Grundy is on the loose! He wants to kill Green Lantern!'
MOE: (to Larry) 'What’sa matter, are ya scared?'
LARRY: 'No, just apprehensive.'
MOE: 'That’s a mighty fancy woid. What’s that “apprehensive” mean?'
LARRY: 'It means you’re scared-- with a college education.'
MOE: 'Oh, you’re pretty smart.'
LARRY: 'Oh, yeah.'
MOE: (holds out his left hand) 'What’s that?'
LARRY: 'That’s a hand.'
MOE: 'Right. (turns his hand into a fist) What’s that?'
LARRY: 'A fist.'
MOE: (to Larry) 'What was that?'
LARRY: 'A punch in the eye.'
JOHNNY 5: (as Steve Irwin) 'Danger, danger, danger!'
LARRY: 'We’re known as the Fish Market Duet.'
MOE: 'Fish Market Duet?'
CURLY: 'Soitenly, we sing for the halibut.'
CURLY: 'Hey Moe, where’d ya get the sunglasses?'
MOE: 'I bought ’em!' (SLAP!)
CURLY: '(Screams, to Moe and Larry) Moe, Larry, help! There was an ugly-lookin’ thing starin’ right at me. It was horrible! (realizes it was Moe) Well, whaddya know? It was YOU!'
MOE: 'Which would ya rather have; a shoe full of dollar bills, or two socks of fives?'
CURLY: 'I'll take the two socks.'
MOE: 'You got ’em!' (POW!)
MOE: (to Grievous) 'Them’s fightin’ words in my country!'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: 'Then, let’s fight.'
MOE: 'Well, lucky for you, we ain’t in my country.'
MOE: 'The Stooges have landed and have the situation well in hand.'
MOE: 'What time is it?'
CURLY: 'Lemme see. It oughta be about, uh...' (Curly’s left wrist has three wrist watches)
MOE: 'Hey, what’s the idea of the three watches?'
CURLY: 'That’s the way I tell time.'
MOE: 'Whaddaya mean that’s how ya tell time?'
CURLY: 'Well, ya see, this one runs ten minutes slow every two hours; this one runs twenty minutes fast every four hours; the one in the middle is broken, it stopped at two o'clock.'
MOE: 'Well, how do ya tell time?'
CURLY: 'Well, see, I take the ten minutes slow on this one; subtract it from the twenty minutes fast on that one; then I divide it by the two in the middle.'
MOE: 'Well, what time is it, now?'
CURLY: (brings out a pocket watch) 'Eh, three fifteen.'
MOE: (takes the watch) 'Mmm, so it is.' (SMACK!)
JOHNNY 5: (as Steve Irwin) 'Crikey!'
SIMON: 'Now we’re going to have our first reading lessons. Turn to page one. Moe, you read.'
MOE: (reads) 'Tar ytrid eht, sey. Tac eht ees esuom eht seod.
(Simon reveals Moe is reading the book upside down and turns it rightside up)
(realizes) Oh! Oh, see the cat. Does the mouse see the cat? Yes, the dirty rat!' (turns to Larry)
LARRY: 'Don’t get personal!'
SIMON: 'Boys, boys. (to Curly) Curly, read page four.'
CURLY: (reads) 'Oh, see the little deer. Has the deer a little doe?'
LARRY: 'Yeah, two bucks!' (SMACK!)
SIMON: 'Now, now, no more livity. Read, Larry.'
LARRY: (reads) 'Oh, see the pretty cat. Does the cat have chickens?'
JEANETTE: 'That's “kittens”. Cats do not have chickens.'
LARRY: 'Oh no? Well, MY cat got into a chicken house, and that cat had chickens.'
(The Stooges laugh at Larry’s joke)
SIMON: 'Stop it! (to Curly) Can you spell cat?'
SIMON: 'Then, spell it.'
CURLY: 'Cat. K-I-T-T-Y, pussy.'
SIMON: 'D’oh!' (slaps hand against face)
LARRY: 'How come you give all the orders around here?'
MOE: 'Cuz I got all the brains around here. Any objections?'
LARRY: 'Yeah...' (SLAP!)
MOE: 'Objections overruled.'
MOE: (repeated, to the other stooges) 'Shaddap!'
CURLY: (repeated) 'Nyuknyuknyuknyuknyuknyuk!'
ALVIN: 'We might as well take ’em with us.'
BRITTANY: 'What? Alvin, these ’bots are morons.'
LARRY / CURLY: 'How’d ya know?'
MOE: 'AND we’re organized.
(holds up a card with the letters AAM on it)
Amalgamated Association of Morons. Local six and seven eights.'
THREE STOOGES: 'We are morons, tried and true! We will do our yell for you!'
(All three make goofy sounds)
CURLY: (repeated) 'I resemble that remark!'
MOE: 'You imbecile!'
CURLY: (repeated) 'Rrrowf! Rrrowf!'
MOE or CURLY: 'Oh, a wise guy, eh?'
MOE: (to the other Stooges) 'Spread out!'
MOE: (low tone) 'Hello'
LARRY: (a major third higher, with Moe still holding his 'o') 'Hellooo'
CURLY: (a major fifth higher than Moe, forming a major chord with Moe & Larry) 'Hellooooo'
THREE STOOGES: 'Hello!'
LARRY: 'I’m sorry, Moe, it was an accident!'
CURLY: (frightened, runs around or away) 'Woo-woo-woo-woo!'
CURLY: 'You’re gettin’ in my hair!'
SIMON: 'You don’t HAVE hair, Curly.'
CURLY: 'Oh, yeah. Nyuknyuknyuknyuknyuk.'
CURLY: (like a baby) 'I fall down.'
LEAD WHEELER: (to Tik-Tok) 'You’ll be sorry for treating me like this! I’m a terribly fierce person!'
TIK-TOK: 'I am only a machine, so I cannot be sorry or happy no matter what happens.'
CURLY: (to Wheeler) 'Nyuknyuknyuknyuk. He got ya there!'
CURLY: 'Why you...'
CURLY: 'Hey, Moe! Hey, Larry!'
MOE: 'What’s the big idea?!'
(After Moe tells the others to do something)
CURLY or LARRY: 'I’ll (take, clean) it when I’m ready!'
MOE: (threateningly) 'Are ya ready?!'
CURLY or LARRY: (sheepishly) 'Yeah, I’m ready.'
CURLY or LARRY: 'Wait a minute! What’re YOU gonna do?'
MOE: (threateningly) 'Nothin’, what about it?!'
CURLY or LARRY: (sheepishly) 'Oh, I just thought I’d ask.'
MOE: (to either Larry, Curly or both) 'Come ’ere!'
MOE: (to Larry) 'Hey, porcupine!'
OPTIMUS PRIME: (refering to Blackout and Scorponok) 'Amazing. A booby trap that actually catches Masters.'
ALVIN: 'What is that?'
YODA: 'A booby trap, it is.'
ALVIN: 'Set up by who?'
YODA: 'Prince Charming of evil, it is!'
ALVIN: 'This is not yet the battle.'
YODA: 'LRRH became evil, she did.'
YODA: 'The red-hooded villainess, at Falkirk is she and Carmen Sandiego stealing the Falkirk Wheel! Stop them and the V.I.L.E. Agents you must, Alvin!'
ALVIN: (teleporting to the real world) 'Yes, Yoda.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Hold on to yer lugnuts, it’s tiiiiime for an overhaul!'
GENERAL GRIEVOUS: 'You DARE taunt ME?!'
HADES: 'Those little squirts took down those Heartless! Who’d have thought it?'
JAFAR: 'Such is the power of the Keyblade. The chipmunk’s strength is not his own.'
URSULA: 'Why don’t we turn him and his brothers into Heartless? (cackles) That’ll settle things quick enough.'
CAPTAIN HOOK: 'And the girls are their girlfriends. Swoggle me eyes, they’re all bilge rats by the look of them.'
OOGIE BOOGIE: 'You’re no prize yourself. (laughs)'
KING GORNEESH: 'Shut up!'
MALEFICENT: 'Enough. The Keyblade has chosen the chipmunk called Alvin. Will it be he who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow him, along with his brothers and their friends? Either way, they could be quite useful...'
MALEFICENT: 'How dare you come here to find me?! Pitiful fools! Well here’s your precious princess!'
JOHNNY 5: (as the Mask) 'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMOKIN’!'
MOE: (to Curly) 'Speak to me, kid. Tell me your name so I can tell your mother.'
CURLY: 'My mother KNOWS my name.'
MOE: 'Oh, playin’ possum, eh?' (SMACK!)
WICKED QUEEN: 'Spirit of the Magic Mirror, cross the barriers of time and space. Fierce the void... and nothingness! Speak! Show me thy face.'
WICKED QUEEN: 'Now, a formula to transform my beauty into ugliness. Change my queenly raiment to a peddler's cloak. To make me old, a Mummy Dust. To shroud my clothes, a Dark of Night. To age my voice, an Old Hag's Cackle. To whiten my hair, a Scream of Fright. A Blast of Wind to fan my hate. And a Bolt of Light to mix it well. Now, begin thy magic spell.'
PETE: 'Once and for all, I’m gonna...'
JOHNNY 5: (imitates Humphery Bogart) 'Not so fast, my man Godfrey. It becomes increasingly apparent that I ain’t wanted around here.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Are we to assume that there is anything significant in this attidute of yours? That A - a butler might not want his master to recover his good health?'
PETE: 'But I--'
JOHNNY 5: 'That B - said butler should endevour to remove from the premises the only person capable of restoring said health to said master?'
PETE: 'No! No!'
JOHNNY 5: 'WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF APRIL 16th?!'
PETE: (nervously) 'I--I--'
JOHNNY 5: 'A likely story! I see it all now - you and the upstairs maid; “do the ol’ boy in” you said, “then the quick getaway” you said, Rio de Janeiro, tropical nights, romance, AND A HEAVY BANK ACCOUNT!'
PETE: 'NO! NO!'
JOHNNY 5: 'YES! YES! But you weren’t smart enough, John; alias Johnny; alias Jack; alias Jackie!
(voice returns to normal, to the camera) What’s Humphery Bogart got that I ain’t got?'
PETE: (blubbers) 'But I--B-B--Y-You--'
JOHNNY 5: 'But just to show ya I ain’t all topper, I’m gonna give ya a ten minute headstart.'
(Johnny chases Pete away)
PETE: 'But I--'
JOHNNY 5: 'Don’t try to fight me now! Get goin’! Hurry up! They’re on your trail! Run! Out this way! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!'
(Pete is gone)
JOHNNY 5: 'And stay on the straight and narrow.'
BOBBLE: 'Right! Here we are! Pretty large order of pollen pods for a-whoa!'
(Something flew in front of there wagon almost knocking the whole thing over, but it was too fast for any of them to see. Then, Vidia came out of the grass and made a miniature tornado brong dust up from the ground. Bobble looks at his list to see who ordered the pollen pods. Tinker Bell keeps her eye on the tornado, which Vidia is commanding. The tornado goes towards some flowers, where Vidia puts the wind inside one, closing the flower. She then makes the wind come out of the flower, bringing its seeds with it. They swirl around in the wind as Vidia flies around it)
BOBBLE: 'Last this is ‘a berry bushels to deliver to the Glen of--'
TINKER BELL: (interrupts Bobble) 'Is it ok if we just catch up with you later?'
BOBBLE: 'Well, I suppose...'
CLANK: 'Can you find your way back?'
TINKER BELL: 'Yeah, yeah. Sure we can.'
BOBBLE: 'All right then.'
CLANK: 'Just be careful!'
TINKER BELL: (flies out of the cart with her friends towards Vidia. Vidia is maneuvering a tornado to scatter some acorns around) 'Hi there!'
VIDIA: 'AAHH!' (looses control of her tornado and it explodes, flinging acorns everywere)
TINKER BELL: 'Sorry! Vidia, right?'
VIDIA: (sneezes, turns toward Tinker Bell, annoyed. Then, she flies off to continue her work. She commands an other tornado inside a second flower and brings the seeds out of it)
TINKER BELL: 'We didn’t officially meet. I'm Tinker Bell!'
VIDIA: (sighs and turns toward her, exasperated) 'Oh, yes!' (rolls her eyes) 'The great girl!'
TINKER BELL: 'That’s right! So, what's your talent?'
VIDIA: (rolls her eyes and looks at her tornado) 'What do you think it is?'
TINKER BELL: 'Umm...you’re...a pollenizer? Umm...'
BRITTANY: 'Pollen picker?'
SIMON: 'Pollen plucker?'
VIDIA: 'I am a fast flying fairy. A true rare talent. And this is only a small part of what I do. I make breezes in the summer; Blow down leaves in the fall; My winds even brought you hear, dear. Fairies of every talent depend on me!'
TINKER BELL: 'Hey! That’s just like what I do!'
VIDIA: (snorts) 'Excuse me?!'
TINKER BELL: 'I mean, Tinkers help fairies of every talent too (flies closer to Vidia) so, we’re kinda the same, y’know?'
VIDIA: (takes a deep breath, and puts her arm around Tinker Bell) 'Sweetie, I make forces of nature, you make pots and kettles. I work (points to the sky) up in the sky. And you work (points back down to the ground) down in a ditch!' (takes her arm off Tink's shoulders)
TINKER BELL: 'Hey!'
VIDIA: 'Oh, don’t get me wrong, Sunshine! Being a Tinker is really swell and all, but I wouldn’t go around bragging about your “talent!” (grabs Tinker Bell's left cheek and pulls on it) It's not like spring depends on you.' (pats Tinker Bell's cheek and starts to fly away)
TINKER BELL: 'Of course it does! And when I go to the Main World I’ll prove how important we are!'
VIDIA: (stops flying) 'When WHO goes to the Main World?'
TINKER BELL: 'Me, of course! For spring!'
(An evil grin spreads across Vidia's face. She turns around, facing Tinker Bell)
VIDIA: 'Oh, of course! You’ll prove it huh?'
TINKER BELL: 'Yes, I will!'
VIDIA: 'Well, I for one am looking forward to that! Excuse me!'
(Vidia flies off)
TINKER BELL: 'No! Excuse me!'
SAIX: 'Pitiful Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. And yet, they know not the power they hold. The rages of the weapons release those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free. Until they weave together to make Kingdom Hearts. And when that time comes, we can truly, finally exist.'
VIKING #2: 'Min herre, har du glemt? De portaler er voktet av helter som--'
VIKING CAPTAIN: 'Nok! Jeg vil drepe dusinvis av villmenn for skatten er omtalt i denne historiebok, etter ordre fra Drømmeprinsen.'
VIKING: 'Fyrirgefðu. Jeg tok feil!'
VIKING CAPTAIN: 'Feiging! Sigla á!' (the storm brews on Greenland Sea)
VIKING #3: 'Stormen blåser hårdare, kapten!'
VIKING CAPTAIN: 'Rad du hunder! Setja rass inn í það! Hvað í nafni Óðinn er það? Det kan ikke være!' (spots Romeo and Juliet) 'Den Capulet segl og Montague segl?'
VIKING #2: 'Getur þú séð þær?'
VIKING #4: 'De er væk!'
MOE: 'Now then, gentlemen, remember your etiguette.' (SLAP!)
LARRY: 'What’s that for?'
CURLY: 'We didn't do nothin’!'
MOE: 'That’s in case ya do when I’m not around.'
JACK: 'Mom? Is that you?'
DOROTHY: 'No. I’m Dorothy Gale.'
JACK: 'Oh. For a second there, I thought my mom had come back.'
BRITTANY: 'What are you, a man or a pumpkin?'
JACK: 'Both, if you please. My name’s Jack - Jack Pumpkinhead.'
ALVIN: 'Bet he lives up to his name.'
SIMON: (scoldingly) 'Alvin!'
MOE: (to Curly) 'What’sa matter wit’cha, stupid? Don’cha know which way is right?'
CURLY: 'Soitenly.' (points right)
MOE: (holds out his hands) 'Which is my right hand?'
CURLY: 'This one.' (touches Moe’s right hand)
MOE: 'Good. Now, when I say “go”, we both point to the right. Go!
(They point in opposite directions)
Wait a minute. I’ll expain this so even you can understand it.
(They change positions)
(once again, they point in opposite directions)
(to Larry) Hey Porcupine, come ’ere. Do YOU know your right from th’ left?'
LARRY: 'I used to.'
MOE: 'Close enough. Now, when I say “go”, we’ll all point to the right. Go!
(Moe and Curly point in opposite directions, whilst Larry points to a completely different direction than the other two)
(to Larry) 'You’re even dumber than HE is. (SMACK!)
(to Johnny 5) Hey Boss, come ’ere!'
JOHNNY 5: (approaches, facing Moe's right side and Curly's left) 'What’sa matter, boys?'
MOE: 'These dummies dunno their right from th’ left. When I say “go”, we’ll all point to the right. Go!
(All four point in opposite directions; Curly - north, Moe - south, Johnny 5 - east, Larry - west)
We ain’t gettin’ no place fast.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Chipmunks? Chipettes? Wake up call. (Tarzan yell)'
(Chipmunks and Chipettes groan)
MOE: (to other Stooges) 'Get up! You sleepyheads. Look at me, every morning, wide awake at 11:00.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Actually, it’s 8:37 am, and 17 seconds.'
LARRY: 'I’m awake.'
MOE: (to Curly) 'How ’bout you?'
CURLY: 'I’m awake, but I can’t get my eyes open. (BOINK!) Ow! Thanks.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Up and at ’em, everyone. Time for recharging.'
CHIPMUNKS / CHIPETTES: 'Morning, Johnny.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Morning.'
SIMON: 'Oh, Yen Sid gave you a new power supply, huh?'
JOHNNY 5: 'Lithium-Argone liquid battery. Good for 500 hours. An improvement on my original design. Crack the bugs out.'
THEODORE: 'Yen Sid also removed your laser weapon.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Weapon is to kill, disassemble, make dead. Unacceptable.'
ALVIN: 'You’ve made a lot of modifications on yourself.'
BRITTANY: 'You’re lookin’ great.'
JOHNNY 5: (as Ace Ventura) 'Spank you. Spank you very much.
(parodies an electronics store's late-night TV ad) It’s the all-new Johhny 5! Just look at these items. Increased memory; 500 megabytes online! I come with a utility pack and dozens of gadgets for outdoor living, lots of Greenpease stickers, and even my own Nike swoosh! And if you act now, I’ll throw in, absolutely free, my all-new, multi-frequency remoth control!'
(his antenna extends and a radio in the room activates; “I Heard it Through the Grapevine” by Marvin Gaye plays; the Stooges, the Chipmunks and Chipettes start to dance along with Johnny 5)
JEANETTE: 'He’s a crazy robot.'
ELEANOR: 'Yeah. But he’s fun!'
JOHNNY 5: 'I can’t help it! I’m in a panic, I’m frantic, and I’m (warbles) Manic!'
MALEFICENT: (kidnaps Queen Izrina) 'No escape, little flutter-glow. There will be a great thirst in the forest, almost as great as my thirst for vengeance. And you, Wistie queen, are my newest servant in my battle with Logray and his cursed Ewoks.'
YODA: 'Vanishing they are!'
ALL HEROES: 'QUEEN IZIRINA!'
YODA: 'Too late we are.'
SIMON: What shall we do?'
SAILOR MOON: 'Look! Izirina is going to turn into a Heartless!'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Maleficent will kill her with a spindle of a spinning wheel! We got to save her!'
THEODORE: 'If we don't, she'll perish! What will we do?'
JOHNNY 5: (imitating Dr. McCoy): 'She'll be dead, Jim.'
CHARMY BEE: They wil murder all of them, Alvin.
JOHNNY 5: (screams a Wilhelm) 'Ahhh! No! My precious... kidnapped by Decepticon-Terminator-Romulan Evil Leader Unicron!'
KAHMUNRAH: 'Destroy the tower! Go!'
ISAAC: 'You are actually of the Twee-Twee tribe, Alvin. You can do this...'
MASKED RIDER: 'Dregon! It's over.'
COUNT DREGON: 'It is not to be, fool!'
PRINCE CHARMING: (to the Wicked Witch of the West) 'Wicked Witch, for the seven dwarfs, save Snow White and then what will happen?'
WICKED WITCH: 'Oh, what's it to you?'
PRINCE CHARMING: 'YOU will have HONOR to serve the Wizard, you'll find the ruby slippers! How does that feel?'
WICKED WITCH: 'Pretty unfair.'
PRINCE CHARMING: (to Nero and the Romulans) 'And you, in Oakey Oaks, there's... something going in Chicken Little's life! You'll have a surprise for him and Kirk.
(to Count Olaf) Count Olaf... need I say more?'
(Count Olaf backs off, feeling insecure about his appendage)
PRINCE CHARMING: (to Kahmunrah) 'And you, ever heard of historical figures? Pocahontas is an immortal historical figure, and you're the Egyptian Pharoah who's responsible for recruiting... (with Kahmunrah) Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon Bonaparte, Al Capone, Adolf Hitler, Swami Clang, Jack Merridew and Velda Plendor.
(to the Other Mother) Beldam, Charlie and Mel Jones treat Coraline like a little girl in the Pink Palace Apartments. When Coraline sneaks into the Other World, you and the Other Father will raise her, so you two will let her stay there FOREVER! Understand?
(to King Malbert and Dr. Schadenfreude) Malbert and Schadenfreude, on the island of Malaria when the moon waxes full, stop the Igor with hungry Werewolf solders.
(to Tzekel-Kan) Tzekel-Kan, rescue Princess Kida from some horribly unreasonable and selfish people and bring her and the crystal back to Atlantis.
(to Cat R. Waul) Cat R. Waul, do you whatever happened? Fievel Mousekewitz has been kidnapped to Green River by his cruel parents. His princess Cholena could not find him. He was supposed to be an orphan like his father before him. With the death of his parents, send him safely back to New York City, and what will happen next? Mrs. Brisby will have the legal obligation to adopt him for as long as she lives.
(to Lord Barkis Bittern) Lord Barkis, you've been dead for hundreds of years, and now you have chances to kill every practically unreasonable, abusive and unfaithful married man like George Darling for example, and remarry a loving mother who always make their children happy, and become a loving stepfather.
(to King Goobot and the Yolkians) Yolkians, watch the message, send out every of your ships in the armada head to head to Danville. Arrest ALL the parents of Danville who mistreat their own children, except those who always make their children happy!'
KING GOOBOT: 'Why?'
PRINCE CHARMING: 'Because Phineas, Ferb, Isabella and her Fireside Girls, and all their friends work together on creations for summer fun.
(to Darla Dimple and Sir Ruber) And you two, Jenny Foxworth's missing kitten Oliver must have been taken to Stone Canyon by your feline foes. She is very worried about him. Track down the perpetrators of that catnapping crime, find Oliver, and bring him safely back home to her!
(to the rest of the mob of other villains) Once upon a time, someone decided that we were the losers! There are two sides to every story, and our side has not been told! So, who will join me?! Who wants to come out on top for once?! Who wants their happily ever after?!'
ALL VILLAINS: 'We do!'
WICKET: 'Let us go!'
MALEFICENT: 'No little ones. I need you to lure old Logray to me.'
TEEBO: 'Master Logray? Oh no!'
MALEFICENT: 'Soon he will come looking for his foolish apprentice, and Chief Chirpa will come looking for his foolish daughters, and I’ll be waiting!'
YODA: 'Harm them you will not!'
MALEFICENT: 'Am I Decepticonfused? Who said that?'
YODA: 'They will perish never, Witch!'
MALEFICENT: (confused) 'W-Who? Unicron, my master of chaos, protect me...'
ALVIN: 'I won't let you do that, Malevolent!'
MALEFICENT: 'Who stands in my ways of evil?'
ALL HEROES: 'Let Wicket and Teebo go!'
MALEFICENT: 'Who are you all?'
YODA: 'Yoda I am! And perish you will! Summon the heroes!'
MALEFICENT: 'What?!? Who are you?'
SAILOR MOON: 'I'm Sailor Moon, the champion of justice! And on behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you, Maleficent!'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots!'
MASKED RIDER: 'I am Masked Rider!'
ISAAC: 'My name is Isaac!'
SAYA: 'I am Saya. I am half vampire, half human. My purpose: to kill all bloodsuckers.'
KIRK: 'I am Captain James T. Kirk!'
JEFF: 'I am Jeff Tracey, leader of International Rescue!'
CAPTAIN SCARLET: 'My name is Captain Scarlet!'
SHE-RA: 'I am She-Ra!'
HE-MAN: 'I am He-Man! I have the power!'
LEONIDAS: 'I am Leonidas! This is Sparta!'
BEOWULF: 'I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the talons in the night. Mine is strength, lust, and power! I AM BEOWULF!'
SUPERMAN: 'Call me Superman, hero of Metropolis!'
THROTTLE: 'I am Throttle! And in the name of Mars, I'll save Earth!'
JB REESE, RYAN STEELE, AND KATLIN STAR: 'We are the VR Troopers!'
ROBOCOP: 'I am Robocop and you're under arrest!'
DESPEREAUX: 'I am Despereaux, hero of the kingdom of Dor!'
HARRY POTTER: 'My name be Harry Potter!'
SPEED RACER: 'I am the racing hero Speed Racer!'
CYCLOPS: 'I am leader of the X-Men, Cyclops!'
JEESE: 'I am Jeese Einstein!'
SERVO: 'I am Servo, champion of the computer world!'
JEM: 'I am Jem!'
CORALINE: 'I am Coraline!'
JAMES BOND: 'The name's Bond, James Bond.'
LARA CROFT: 'I am Lara Croft!'
GREEN LANTERN: 'Let them be, Maleficent! I am Green Lantern!'
MEGA MAN: 'I am Mega Man! I will right your wrongs!'
9: 'Bringing justice to the future forever! I am 9 the champion of justice!'
JOHNNY 5: 'My name's Johnny 5 and you're gonna get it!
MOE: 'I am Moe!'
LARRY: 'My name is Larry!'
CURLY: 'Call me Curly!'
SIMON: 'I am Simon!'
THEODORE: 'I am Theodore!'
BRITTANY: 'I am Brittany!'
JEANETTE: 'I am Jeanette!'
ELEANOR: 'I am Eleanor!'
ALVIN: 'And I am Alvin, weilder of the keyblade!'
ALL HEROES: 'And we are all here to stop you!'
MALEFICENT: 'No! It can not be!'
JUDGE DOOM: 'Remember me Alvie? When I killed “your father”, I talked JUST LIKE THIIIIIISSSSS!!!!!!'
DR. SCHADENFREUDE: 'Your love of evil shall protect you, Jacklyn!'
LEONARD SABER: 'Let Alvin Perish! It is the finale battle!'
PRINCESS KNEESAA: 'You poor creature. There’s nothing but hate in your life.'
MALEFICENT: 'You poor, simple fools! You think you could defeat me?! ME, the mistress of all evil?!'
JOHNNY 5: 'I do voices, impersonations.'
BRITTANY: 'Input craving robot say what?'
JOHNNY 5: (German accent) 'Well, I do voices...
(as evangelist) Yes!
(as a martian) We’ve come to this planet looking for intelligent life. Oops, we made a mistake.
(as a Russian immigrant) Happy to be in America. Don’t ask for green card. (chuckles)
(as a monster) I want you in the worst way.
(as Grouncho Marx) Well, this is certainly a rough meeting and it’s not going very well for me, I’ll tell ya that.
(as Chico Marx) Hey, boss, give her a change, she’s gonna loosen up any moment.
(like a crooner) Speak to me only with thine eyes.
(as a used-car salesman) I’ll be crazy to make deal with you!
(as Ronald Reagan) Nancy and I are still looking for the other half of my head.
(as Walter Brennan) This is it! Yes, I'm doin’ it! I'm sittin’ on a gold mine!
(as Humphrey Bogart) Don’ make me smack ya, sweetheart, or I’ll do it.
(as an Opera singer) Figaro!
(as Kenan Thompson) WHYYYYYY?!
(as Kel Mitchell) AWWWW, HERE IT GOES!
(as Robin Williams) I do a great impression of a hot dog.
(leans back straight, and goes back down again)
(as Elvis Presley) Thank you, thank you very much.'
MALEFICENT: (trying to stop King Arthur, Alvin, the Chipettes and his brothers from reaching Yen Sid’s Castle) 'The Forest and Vines of Thorns shall be their total tomb! Move through the skies on a fog of doom! Now go with the curse, and serve me well! Round Yen Sid's Castle, CAST MY SPELL!' (Dark, towering clouds appear over the castle followed by lightning strikes. Huge thorns as thick as weeds burst out of the ground around the castle, cutting off Arthur)
ALVIN: 'Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you big, terrible monster?'
MALEFICENT: 'A monster, am I? Then perhaps, o Keybearer, you’d like to deal with ME, and all the true powers of DARKNESS!'
(after the Gump breaks apart)
BILLINA: 'Abandon ship!'
MOE: 'Man the life boats!'
CURLY: 'Women and child foist!'
LARRY: 'Look out below!'
GUMP: 'If I have a stomach, I KNOW I’d be sick.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Falling 32 ft. per-second. Unacceptable.'
JACK: 'I’m...sorry, mom!'
DOROTHY: 'It’s alright, Jack!'
BRITTANY: 'Alvin, if we die, I’m going to kill you!'
ALVIN: 'J5, I hope you’ve got a gadget that can help us!'
JOHNNY 5: 'I’d better then, before we make a big hit on Broadway.'
(a glider pops up and attaches to Johnny 5’s back, as he fires several cables which coil around the waists of Dorothy, Alvin, Brittany, Simon, Jeanette, Theodore, Eleanor, Tik-Tok, Jack’s head, and his body, onto Moe’s left wrist (Moe meanwhile has Larry holding on to his treads and Curly holding onto Larry’s treads), Billina’s right leg and the Gump’s left antler)
(using the glider, Johnny 5 manages to use the wind to carry him and his friends over the Deadly Desert and forward towards the Nome King’s mountain)
Steady. Watch the trim.'
ALVIN: 'Wow! It’s great up here. (to Brittany) See, Britt? I told ya we wouldn’t die.'
BRITTANY: 'Well, I’ve gotta admit this is fun. No problems.'
JOHNNY 5: 'Mmm. I wish I were a bird. The Chrome-Breasted Input Eater... Nah. Dream on, Johnny. (spots a snowy mountain up ahead, believing it may be the Nome King’s mountain) Landing area, 6:00. Beginning final approach.'
JOHNNY 5: (as Chris Farley) 'Young fella, I’m gonna twist off your head and spike it onto the floors of a nightmare you can’t even imagine! I will dance with you inside of a six-sided ring of fire unless ya move from this area, far and fast! NOW!!!!' (steam comes out from the flaps on the side of his head and his eyes are blood red)
MOE: (in pain) 'I think I broke my eye-pokin’ fingers.'
LARRY: 'Good. Now ya can't poke us in the eye.
(in pain) OW! I had to open my big lip lights.'
MATILDA: 'Miss Honey will eat your livers!'
MR. WORMWOOD: 'I'll kill ya, ya little brat. I'll kill ya!'
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA: I am your angel of music...
JOHNNY 5: (as He-Man) 'I HAVE THE POWER!'
MALEFICENT: 'This is madness!'
JOHNNY 5: (as Leonidas) 'Madness... THIS IS SPARTA!!!!'
MISS PIGGY: (taking a sparkling lighter before she lit the fuse) '10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!'
WOLF: (comes back up as he smells smoke) 'Uh-oh.'
(The rocket then fired)
MISS PIGGY: 'Blast off!'
LEONARD SABER: 'Perish, Alvin!'
COUNT DREGON: 'Alvin must perish! And i must get the Masked Rider powers for myself!'
MEGATRON: 'Dregon, what is this?'
COUNT DREGON: 'It is Poseidon's Trident.'
PRINCE CHARMING: 'Find Alvin and kill him!'
ALL VILLAINS: 'Yes, your majesty!'
PRINCE CHARMING: 'Onward my new friends, to our happily ever after!'
LEONARD SABER: 'Is there any Unversed, Nobodies, and Heartless?'
TITANS: 'Destroy the foes! Crush them!'
PROFESSOR TOMOE: 'Time For Thy Oblivion!'
GREAT GOBLIN: 'Who disturbs our property!?'
KAHMUNRAH: 'Charming, we'll discuss the domination over Far Far Away!'
PRINCE CHARMING: (to Godzilla) 'Prepare foul beast to enter into a world of pain with which you are not familiar!'
COUNT OLAF: 'Flying Crew, get those Doggone chipmunks!'
QUEEN BERYL: 'Kill them all!'
ALVIN: 'No! I won't let you do this!'
GUTS MAN: 'You're not with us, you're against us!'
STAVROS GARKOS: 'Take the old alien robot!'
JOHNNY 5: 'Stop! No!'
MEGATRON: 'We can't have you running toward the heroes and the Ewoks!'
ALVIN: 'Let us out!'
MALEFICENT, UNICRON & PRINCE CHARMING: 'We won't let those chipmunks save their world! Who's with us?'
KAHMUNRAH: 'I am!'
CARMEN SANDIEGO: 'I am!'
STRIKA: 'I am!'
ALL OTHER VILLAINS: 'We are!'
PRINCE CHARMING: 'We'll siege to the pyramid and bring that their hearts!'
XEMNAS: (raising the Sunstar-Shadowstone) 'Soon the emptiness will shatter your heart... in the forgotten world of nothingness! As harmony yields to discord, and distorted oblivion devours you to disorder... drown in the power of eternal darkness!'
OPTIMUS PRIME: 'Alvin, Now!'
ALVIN: (defeating every single villain with the Sunstar-Shadowstone) 'Cosmic Rainbow Seizure!' (music from Fantasmic! starts)
RUMPELSTILTSKIN: 'Impossible! No!'
SEPHIROTH: 'The Planet... it has failed me!'
WISEMAN: 'What? This can't be happenning!'
EMPEROR PALPATINE: 'GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!'
QUEEN BERYL: 'This can't be! No!'
GANONDORF: 'No! Not into the pit! It burns!'
DAVY JONES: 'AAAArrggghhh!'
TABUU: 'No! Noooooo!'
CARMEN SANDIEGO: 'It can't be true! No!'
GRIMLORD: 'You have destroyed me!'
DR. WILY: 'Nooooo!'
DR. EGGMAN: 'You're going to pay for this!'
THE BELDAM: 'Noooo! NoooooooOOOO!'
WINIFRED SANDERSON: 'Booooooooooooooooooooooooooook!'
SARAH SANDERSON: 'Winnie...! (whispers) Goodbye!
MARY SANDERSON: 'Uh-oh! ummm... bye-bye.'
DULOK LEADER: 'It's game over for us! Retreat!'
ILLEAGAL WHALER LEADER: 'Now, we are all dead.'
VIKING CAPTAIN: 'Gør dit værste!'
THANOS: 'No! Noo! My Lady Chaos, stay with me!'
DALEK: 'No! The chains!'
PRINCE CHARMING: 'Curse you!'
COUNT OLAF: 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggh!'
MR. SINISTER: 'No! It can't be!'
JUDGE DOOM: 'I'm MELTING! MELTING! MELTING!'
LORD PICCOLO: 'Evil... lost.'
MORDROC: 'NooOOoo! Stop!'
KILOKHAN: 'Nooooooooo! I'm supposed to be Immortal!'
KING MALBERT: 'No! Not again!'
GLADYS SHARP: 'No! No! No!'
DR. PIRANOID: 'I'm perishing! No!'
LAWRENCE LIMBURGER: 'Plutarkians, retreat!'
RONALD RUMP: 'Let's get outta here!'
ZELDA THE HAG: 'You have not seen the last of me, Terrahawks!'
MASTERSPY: 'Curses! Double Curses!'
THE HOOD: 'I failed!'
CAPTAIN BLACK: 'Scarlet, you will pay dearly for this!'
TITAN: 'The sea is against me! No!'
BURGERMEISTER: 'Noooo! Don't!'
COUNT DREGON: 'You killed me, Alvin.'
GENRAL PARVO: 'Gaaah! Not that light! Stop!'
ALEX: 'No! Weyard is not yours, Alvin! Noooooooooooo!'
AGATHA TRUNCHBULL: 'Gasp! It can not be!'
MR. BLACK: 'Nooo! Stop it! How dare you attack me like this!'
STAVROS GARKOS: 'I hate you, Hurricanes!'
MUMM-RA: 'Noooo! I'm rotting away!'
MON-STAR: 'You... can not... defeat me...'
MANDARIN: 'My ten rings!'
SHREDDER: 'No! Not this light! I can't see!'
NERO: 'You perished me... Again!'
MR. BIG: 'MICHAEL! You'll pay for that!'
GRUNDEL: 'Nooo! Not it!'
GRENDEL: 'You said it, Nottobeconfused!'
SOLOMON GRUNDY: 'Me... kill... myself... not Green Lantern...'
XERXES: 'Not that!'
MARTY WOLF: 'No! No way!'
JESSIE, JAMES & MEOWTH: 'WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!!!!!'
PETRA FINA: 'Aaaah! Don't!'
AGENT SMITH: 'Nooooooooooooo! That's not fair!'
KOMPLEX: 'I can not be defeated at last!'
MAKUTA TERIDAX: 'If.. Toa Lhikan were not for you, who could you?'
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA: 'Darn you! Curse You!'
SORCERESS: 'You cursed little-' (freezes to her death)
GENERAL WOUNDWORT: 'Retreat!'
BELLADONNA: 'It cannot happen!'
DR. BLOWHOLE: 'I can not be defeated-!'
MEGABYTE: 'How can this be? No. Noooooo-!'
PROFESSOR ZUNDAPP: 'Nooo! Pleeeeeeaaaaaase!'
RATIGAN: ' I LOOOOST!'
QUEEN NARISSA: 'AAAAAGHHH!'
DR. FACILIER: 'No, no, no, no no. I can explain! Stop!'
TURBO: 'DON'T GO INTO THE LIGH-AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!'
HORNED KING: 'Not into the cauldron! No! Noooo!'
CAPTAIN HOOK: 'Fleeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!'
JAFAR: 'Aaaah! AAAAAAAAAAH!'
CRUELLA: 'What is this?'
QUEEN GRIMHILDE: 'Oooh! Oooooooooooh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggh!'
PETE: 'Wait for me!'
XEHANORT: 'It is futile. The Keyblade alone cannot open the Door to the Light... KINGDOM HEARTS!!! FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS!!!'
ALVIN & SORA: 'We need to destroy Xehanort, right?'
- Characters from TV shows and/or movies that are made or distributed by Disney would make appearances in the series. Characters from 20th Century Fox, Warner Brothers, and Paramount will also make appearences, because this crossover is based on Kingdom Hearts.
- Zordon's spirit would take on the form of a golden version of MegaDragonzord with the wings of the Falconzord.
- It would be a crossover similar to Kingdom Hearts, as the Chipmunks and Chipettes travel to various worlds based on many of Disney's franchises. The Chipmunks and Chipettes retain their classic late 80s appearances (including their voices actors (Ross Bagdasarian, Jr. for the singing voices Alvin and Simon and Janice Karman for the singing voices Theodore and the Chipettes)), with some slight changes in wardrobe. Alvin, however, still has his signature red cap, and a big yellow "A" on his sweater. Brittany dawns a pink/Magenta visor.
- Snow White's Castle is inspired by Sleeping Beauty Castle at Hong Kong Disneyland, with the new color of Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland Park, Snow White's Scary Adventures, Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour at Tokyo Disneyland, and the Wicked Queen's Castle, and/or the Prince's Castle. Buildings in Bavaria, the Rhineland and Cyprus are also alleged to have been inspiration.
- Enchanted Dominion is inspired by Le Château de la Belle au Bois Dormant and it's new color, Sleeping Beauty Castle and its Walkthrough at Disneyland Park, and King Stefan's Castle.
- Castle of Dreams is inspired by Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World with the new color of Cinderella Castle at Tokyo Disneyland, and a gold-spired castle from the film Cinderella.
- Yen Sid's Castle is inspired by Lichtenstein Castle, Hohenschwangau Castle, Château d'Angers, Notre Dame de Paris, the Hospices de Beaune, the Alcázar of Segovia, St. Basil's Cathedral, the Sagrada Familia, the Taj Mahal, and a surrealistic, crooked Tower, loosely based on the setting of Fantasia's The Sorcerer's Apprentice, topped with blue cone-shaped turret roofs, decorated with moons and stars, also similar to Yen Sid's hat.
- The Hollywood Tower Hotel is a combination of the Disney's Hollywood Studios, Disney's California Adventure Park, and Walt Disney Studios Park versions of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- In the lobby of the hotel on a dusty couch sits Talky Tina from the Twilight Zone episode Living Doll.
- In the hotel Lobby at the Hollywood Tower Hotel, there is a door with 22 in brass numbering. This is a reference to the Twilight Zone episode Twenty Two.
- The trumpet from the Twilight Zone episode A Passage for Trumpet can be seen in the display in the library.
- The slot machine from the Twilight Zone episode The Fever can be seen in the gaming room with the set of 52 playing cards (13 of each suit spades (♠), diamonds (♦), clubs (♣), and hearts (♥)), casino tokens, and dice.
- The flying saucer from the Twilight Zone episode The Invaders is hanging on the ceiling.
- The billiards table from the Twilight Zone episode A Game of Pool can also be seen in the gaming room with seven solid-colored balls numbered 1 through 7, seven striped balls numbered 9 through 15, an 8 ball, and a cue ball (1 and 9 - yellow, 2 and 10 - blue, 3 and 11 - red, 4 and 12 - pink, 5 and 13 - orange, 6 and 14 - green, 7 and 15 - brown, 8 - black, Cue - white ).
- The animated versions of many live-actions films are somewhat similar to Enchanted, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, ect..
- Queen Narissa's guards are inspired by Japanese Police.
- Stromboli's army of Evil Puppets have resemblances to the Nutcracker.
- Imperial Units have different colors, patterns, and textures.
- The Fireside Girls sometimes wear casually.
- Cloud's design changes dramatically, and is dressed in the exact same attire from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, his hair also having changed to reflect his movie counterpart's. He wields his First Tsurugi from Advent Children as well, though bandaged like the Buster Sword. The lines between the six separate swords look less distinct, like the lines were simply engraved on the blade, which may mean it is simply a single sword, although this could just have been to make animation easier.
- Tifa and Yuffie wear the clothing they had on in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Yuffie wields a large fuma shuriken as her weapon.
- Aerith's outfit undergoes a major change and resembles the one she wears in Before Crisis, only to be red instead of green.
- Leon's physical appearance consists of shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes. A scar runs diagonally across the bridge of his nose. He wears a short leather jacket with small red wings on the back, as well as the red Griever symbol on the left sleeve. He also wears a silver pendant with the Griever symbol. His jacket has fur along the collar.
- A younger version of Selphie wears her standard Balamb uniform. Around her neck she sometimes wears a silver pendant that resembles a miniaturized replica of a poker machine reel. She uses her original incarnation's weapon, a nunchaku.
- Vivi uses Black Magic and wields his staff.
- A younger version of Tidus wears an outfit similar to his Final Fantasy appearence and Shuyin from Final Fantasy X-2. He has a scar on his right cheek, similar to Zack Fair from the Final Fantasy VII universe, probably as a reference to his father Jecht's scar-ridden body. He wields his Brotherhood longsword and is armored with the Buckler shield. His trademark Zanarkand Abes emblem from Final Fantasy X is prsent.
- A younger version of Wakka wears an outfit similar to his Final Fantasy appearence. Like in Final Fantasy X, Wakka has a very strong accent. The X shaped straps on Wakka's pants may be a reference to the game he originated from, FFX. He is armored with the Armguard.
- A younger version of Lulu also uses Black Magic. She is armored in the Bangle, and her Moogle doll has a KH appearance.
- Ewoks use a variety of drums, horns, and other simple instruments in their music. They also use a series of helmets from Big Bad Beetleborgs as drums, producing a variety of tones.
- The Twilight Thorn, Creeper, and Dusk Nobodies have the same color based on picture picture #1, and the Sniper, Dragoon, Sorcerer, Samurai, Berserker, Ninja, Dancer, Gambler, Assassin, and Stealer Nobodies have the different color based on picture #2, and the Black version of the Dusk and Twilight Thorn Nobodies is renamed to Dark and Midnight Thorn, and the Rainbow version of the Dusk and Twilight Thorn Nobodies is also renamed to Dawn and Morning Thorn.
- Cameo Appearances will include Prince Dex/ Masked Rider from Masked Rider, Isaac from Golden Sun, and others.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks wikia page
- Wookieepedia, the Star Wars wikia page
- Kingdom Hearts wikia page
- Wizard of Oz wikia page
- Transformers wikia page
- Welcome to the Disney Family, Chipmunks and Chipettes!
- Little Alvin and the Mini-Munks (cartoon TV series)
- Power Rangers (animated series)
- Pokemon wikia page
- Digimon wikia page
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wikia page