Codename: Rocky and Bullwinkle Next Door/Rocket Power Time/Atomic Betty Boop is the fourth episode of Awesome Antics.
Codename: Rocky and Bullwinkle Next Door
Rocky and Bullwinkle are becoming new members of the Kids Next Door.
Rocket Power Time
Otto, Twister, Reggie, Sam, Finn and Jake are having fun at skateboarding in the Land of Ooo.
Atomic Betty Boop
Betty Boop is going to the outer space to become a galactic heroine.
Wolf vs. Sheep in Breaking Baa-ad
AABS News: Classic Cartoons in Modern World
Agent Xero's Post Office: Sports
- Benjamin Diskin as Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 2
- Lauren Tom as Numbuh 3
- Dee Bradley Baker as Numbuh 4
- Cree Summer as Numbuh 5
- Tress MacNeille as Rocky the Flying Squirrel
- Tom Kenny as Bullwinkle J. Moose, SpongeBob SquarePants and the Ice King
- Jeremy Shada as Otto Rocket and Finn Martens
- Billy West as Twister Rodriguez
- Candi Milo as Reggie Rocket and Dexter
- Jeff Bergman as Sam Dullard
- John DiMaggio as Jake the Dog
- Tara Strong as Betty Boop
- Jeff Bennett as Sparky and Mole
- Carlos Alazraqui as X-5
- Maurice LaMarche as Admiral DeGill
- Corey Burton as Maximus I.Q.
- Charlie Adler as Minimus P.U.
- Mae Whitman as Agent Xero
- Codename: Rocky and Bullwinkle Next Door is a parody of Codename: Kids Next Door and Rocky and Bullwinkle.
- The Codename: Kids Next Door voice actors reprise their roles, while Tom Kenny reprises Bullwinkle's role from the 2014 CGI animated short film, Rocky and Bullwinkle.
- Rocket Power Time is a parody of Rocket Power and Adventure Time.
- Atomic Betty Boop is a parody of Atomic Betty and Betty Boop.
- Tara Strong uses her Toot Braunstein (herself a parody of the character) voice from Drawn Together to voice Betty Boop.